FF:TIMELESS LUv part 3 updt on pg 16 - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
hey nihu!!!....im bak after suck a long time.....id luv 2 read ur ff.....so cud u plz plz pm me?.....update soon
loads of luv
ananya
hey Nihu, wonderful character sketch.
would love 2 c mayank as superstar.
add me 2 ur pm list 2.

luv
    Komal.

HEY NIHUUUU!!!!

WOW GREAT CHARACTER SKETCH!!!
LOVED THE CONCEPT!!
AND YA...
4 UR NEW FF!!!
I KNOW THIS FF WILL FANTABULOUS LIKE CRAZY LUV!!!
CONTINUE WHEN U WANT
SEE YAA NIHUUU!!
LOVE UUU

sorry double post

Edited by ILuvArjun - 14 years ago
thanxx MOnu and komal......kinnari and annaya

luv
nihu

@ ALLLLLLL

guyzzzz thankoos so much for such an lovely response...am so touched u gyzzzz juss filled th 6 pgs by juss..congartulating me!!!

so so honoured!!

wwell i was suppose to personally rply to u all par sum pgs..i mean pg 2 and 3 nt opening for me..now...

toh its a BIG SORRY FRM th bottom of my heart......tht i can't rply to all personally....nahi toh..kuch ki logon ko..rply kar paungi..toh na insafi hogi!!!!

so....a big thankoos to allll!!!
pm list is updt for now..!!!..jo nahi hain...dn't worry..i'll put up ur name!!

LUv
NIHU

hey guyzzz here's th 1st part..hope u all like it!!!!

and yes...i want to thank all th u guyzz..my janu's  who voted for me in any category in th MJHT  general member awrds...let it be nay category...am really  thankful to Everyone!!!

Character sketch

Gunjan bhushan!!

Well she's nupur's twin sis..nope nt identically..infact drastically different!!! She's super sweet…and shy..she's th girl wid a golden heart!! She can forgive a person even if he/she has hurt her badly…u can say she's an angel..nt belonging to ths world!!!.she doing her bachelors in arts..and also .SHE's a famous and successful RJ..on a HIT radio staion..!!! wid huge..fan following…who were crazy abt her voice….. I mean listners…or should I say.one listner….who would call every day..to request th same song and dedicate it to her…BY th name of… lover boy…yaa..he neva told her his actuall name..his name SAMRAT KAPOOR!!!!

Samrat kapoor!!!!!

He's a lover boy!! every gals dream .th centre of attraction of very event…sweet and helpful..buh a big flirt…or rather sweet flirt…he would respect women..by showering them wid his unforgettable charm and lods of luv!! Ths was his style!!!!!Currently..a student of fashion designing..best frnd and classmet of NUPS!!! [th reason he neva told his name to gunji]

PART -1

It had not dawn properly..sum stars were still visible in sky and a slight outline of moon could be seen too..and in ths pin drop silence  there was a distant noise of sum..jingling..as if sum one was running…

It was a girl in white dress running upstairs..to reach…sumwhere..and th jingling noise was of her payal's…she was running wid ful speed as if she wanted to reach sumwhere desperately…as if it was a question of life and death for her!! And if she missed it..she would loose everything..!!!

finally she reached th last floor..and she broke opened th door of terrace wid full force!!!!!! And there he was standing there in th middle  his arms stretched open..his soulful eys beaming wid happiness and his lips curved in a sweet smile flashing his dimples..and slowly th most luving wrd escaped frm his mouth.."NUPUR"…

Nupur..felt a warmth of his love evn frm his juss calling out her name..she slowly walked towards him..slowly increasing her pace and finally running to cover th lil distance she hugged him.. she shed few tears which fell on his bare chest through th half buttoned shirt..and slowly she mumbled..

"I was waiting for u mayank…I was so w8ng for ths….and I thought u'll neva turn up!!!!"

mayank slowly separated her unwillingly and raised her face by holding her chin,he wiped her tears wid his fingers gently..kissed on her forehead..and sang..

"tu jahan main wahan!!!

Sang sang yun chalu tere jaise tera asmaaa "

He slowly placed his hand around her waist and she slowly…put her hand on his frim shoulders..and they began swaying to th music of their heartbeats..several mins later nups walked away frm him…wid a tensed face as if she still questioned her destiny…buh mayu calmed her singing..

JO dhoop nikali shaya banjaunga!!!

Jo ho tu akeli saya banjaunga!!

He then hugged her frm behind and placed his chin on her shoulders and said

Jo uljhan main ho maan main behlaunga..

Nups slowly turned to him and sang…

Tum aa gaye ho toh jeen aaya hai..

Khushiyon ka tum ne yeh jal bichaya ahi!!!

And wid eys fuul of tears she cupped his face and sang

Khoya hai khud ko ya sab kuch paya hai!!!!

Mayu smiled sweetly and  kissed her hands and sang..

tu jahan main wahan!!!

Sang sang yun chalu tere jaise tera asmaaa!!!

Nups asked him

N:tum mujhe chod ke toh nahi jao ge na???

M:kabhi nahi…

N:mujhe daar lagta hai!!

M:kyun???u dn't luv me???..U LUV ME!!hain na!!!

N:haan..main woh ….arrr…mayank..i….mmmm

NUPUR!!!!!!!!

N:haan mayank…I..

NUPUR!!!!!!!!..NUPUR GET UP!!!!!!!!!!!NAHI TOH DER HOJAYEGI!!!NO?? OK THEN HERE U GO!!!!

N:wot???*SPLASH*….

Nupur jumps up on her bed. Bcoz of th water splashed on her.and frantically searches for mayank everywhere…buh he was nt there,she was nt wid him on terrace,nt in white dress..she was in her night suit,in her bed..in her room wid her twin gunjan..who was standing in front of her wid bucket in her hand and fuming…!!!..*SIGH*,,it was her dream again..yes !!it was th only dream nupur would get evry day and night..and th moment she is suppose to say  I LUv u to mayank, gunjan would wake her up!!!

N:[making a sour face]..gunjan!!!..tu kis janam ka badla leh rahi hai yaar..every day..every day..u wkae me up wne am abt to say…

G:I luv u to mayank…nupur….!!

N:gunjan!!

G:nupur…u hv th same dream everyday right?? And u knw I'll wake u up..toh tu kam se kam ek dream main toh jaldi I luv bola kar!!!..

N:aha..nice idea..kla yehi karungi…pehle ..ILU..then dance and song..

G:u like him so much tht u knw..u'll hv th dream agin tom!!

N:NO!!!!!!!!..i dn't like him..i luv him!!!..aur agar tera lover boy tujhe roj ek hi gana dediate kar sakta hai…toh main roj ek hi dream kyun nahi..dekh sakti???hun???

G:[widening her eys]..oops..lover boy se yaad aya..am getting late for radio station..and u??? tumhe institute nahi jana kya???...[nupur's cell rings]..yeh lo..tumhare Best frnd wake up call bhi agaya!!..its samrat!!...[throwing th cell in nups hand] cum dwn fast…for breakfast! ..chalooo bhi…..

N;hello samrat..kya haal chal hai??? Hmm bol na..kya?????????????????????????

And she drops th cell dwn…

precap:

gunji and sammy radio convo...

and a GRAND ENRTY OF MAYANK!!!

Edited by ILuvArjun - 14 years ago
Originally posted by ILuvArjun

hey guyzzz here's th 1st part..hope u all like it!!!!

...thanks 4 d PM!😊

and yes...i want to thank all th u guyzz..my janu's  who voted for me in any category in th MJHT  general member awrds...let it be nay category...am really  thankful to Everyone!!!

Character sketch

Gunjan bhushan!!

Well she's nupur's twin sis..nope nt identically..infact drastically different!!!

...glad to knowπŸ˜†

She's super sweet'and shy..she's th girl wid a golden heart!!

...😳

She can forgive a person even if he/she has hurt her badly'u can say she's an angel..nt belonging to ths world!!!.she doing her bachelors in arts..and also .SHE's a famous and successful RJ..on a HIT radio staion..!!! wid huge..fan following'who were crazy abt her voice'.. I mean listners'or should I say.one listner'.who would call every day..to request th same song and dedicate it to her'BY th name of' lover boy'yaa..he neva told her his actuall name..his name SAMRAT KAPOOR!!!!

...thinking of Ranbir here r we? at least he has a surnameπŸ˜†

Samrat kapoor!!!!!

He's a lover boy!! every gals dream .th centre of attraction of very event'sweet and helpful..buh a big flirt'or rather sweet flirt'he would respect women..by showering them wid his unforgettable charm and lods of luv!! Ths was his style!!!!!Currently..a student of fashion designing..best frnd and classmet of NUPS!!! [th reason he neva told his name to gunji]

PART -1

It had not dawn properly..sum stars were still visible in sky and a slight outline of moon could be seen too..and in ths pin drop silence  there was a distant noise of sum..jingling..as if sum one was running'

It was a girl in white dress running upstairs..to reach'sumwhere..and th jingling noise was of her payal's'she was running wid ful speed as if she wanted to reach sumwhere desperately'as if it was a question of life and death for her!! And if she missed it..she would loose everything..!!!

...what an entryπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

finally she reached th last floor..and she broke opened th door of terrace wid full force!!!!!! And there he was standing there in th middle  his arms stretched open..his soulful eys beaming wid happiness and his lips curved in a sweet smile flashing his dimples..and slowly th most luving wrd escaped frm his mouth.."NUPUR"'

...*faints*😳

Nupur..felt a warmth of his love evn frm his juss calling out her name..she slowly walked towards him..slowly increasing her pace and finally running to cover th lil distance she hugged him.. she shed few tears which fell on his bare chest through th half buttoned shirt..and slowly she mumbled..

...😳😳😳

"I was waiting for u mayank'I was so w8ng for ths'.and I thought u'll neva turn up!!!!"

mayank slowly separated her unwillingly and raised her face by holding her chin,he wiped her tears wid his fingers gently..kissed on her forehead..and sang..

"tu jahan main wahan!!!

Sang sang yun chalu tere jaise tera asmaaa "

πŸ‘

He slowly placed his hand around her waist and she slowly'put her hand on his frim shoulders..and they began swaying to th music of their heartbeats..several mins later nups walked away frm him'wid a tensed face as if she still questioned her destiny'buh mayu calmed her singing..

JO dhoop nikali shaya banjaunga!!!

Jo ho tu akeli saya banjaunga!!

He then hugged her frm behind and placed his chin on her shoulders and said

Jo uljhan main ho maan main behlaunga..

Nups slowly turned to him and sang'

Tum aa gaye ho toh jeen aaya hai..

Khushiyon ka tum ne yeh jal bichaya ahi!!!

And wid eys fuul of tears she cupped his face and sang

Khoya hai khud ko ya sab kuch paya hai!!!!

Mayu smiled sweetly and  kissed her hands and sang..

πŸ˜ƒ

tu jahan main wahan!!!

Sang sang yun chalu tere jaise tera asmaaa!!!

...*faints again*πŸ˜†

Nups asked him

N:tum mujhe chod ke toh nahi jao ge na???

M:kabhi nahi'

N:mujhe daar lagta hai!!

M:kyun???u dn't luv me???..U LUV ME!!hain na!!!

N:haan..main woh '.arrr'mayank..i'.mmmm

NUPUR!!!!!!!!

N:haan mayank'I..

NUPUR!!!!!!!!..NUPUR GET UP!!!!!!!!!!!NAHI TOH DER HOJAYEGI!!!NO?? OK THEN HERE U GO!!!!

N:wot???*SPLASH*'.

Nupur jumps up on her bed. Bcoz of th water splashed on her.and frantically searches for mayank everywhere'buh he was nt there,she was nt wid him on terrace,nt in white dress..she was in her night suit,in her bed..in her room wid her twin gunjan..who was standing in front of her wid bucket in her hand and fuming'!!!..*SIGH*,,it was her dream again..yes !!it was th only dream nupur would get evry day and night..and th moment she is suppose to say  I LUv u to mayank, gunjan would wake her up!!!

...hate it when this happens

N:[making a sour face]..gunjan!!!..tu kis janam ka badla leh rahi hai yaar..every day..every day..u wkae me up wne am abt to say'

...lolπŸ˜†

G:I luv u to mayank'nupur'.!!

N:gunjan!!

G:nupur'u hv th same dream everyday right?? And u knw I'll wake u up..toh tu kam se kam ek dream main toh jaldi I luv bola kar!!!..

N:aha..nice idea..kla yehi karungi'pehle ..ILU..then dance and song..

G:u like him so much tht u knw..u'll hv th dream agin tom!!

...🀣🀣 gd one GunjanπŸ˜†

N:NO!!!!!!!!..i dn't like him..i luv him!!!..aur agar tera lover boy tujhe roj ek hi gana dediate kar sakta hai'toh main roj ek hi dream kyun nahi..dekh sakti???hun???

G:[widening her eys]..oops..lover boy se yaad aya..am getting late for radio station..and u??? tumhe institute nahi jana kya???...[nupur's cell rings]..yeh lo..tumhare Best frnd wake up call bhi agaya!!..its samrat!!...[throwing th cell in nups hand] cum dwn fast'for breakfast! ..chalooo bhi'..

N;hello samrat..kya haal chal hai??? Hmm bol na..kya?????????????????????????

And she drops th cell dwn'

precap:

gunji and sammy radio convo...

and a GRAND ENRTY OF MAYANK!!!

...can't waitπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

...keep it up😊

Edited by Knowalot2 - 14 years ago

wonderful job nihu πŸ€—....the update was too good!!! i loved nupur's dream...  bichari she never gets to tell mayank "i love you" πŸ˜† ....omg samrat's the loverboy *faints*☺️ that's so cute! 😍

great update dear πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘.....eagerly waiting for the next part....why did nupur drop the phone after all???  and we are having mayank's GRAND ENTRY??? now i can't wait πŸ˜‰...do update soon!!!

love ya... 
wowowowow u are  dam good i love it plz contuied soon