Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Will Tulsi go to Jail ? (Page 2)

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mere_pyaar

she'll go to jail and come back after 3yrs ...and yes nandini will give birth to a daughter of ansh who'll be a negative charecter like ansh i read it in sum article.

No you have got it wrong. Nandini will give birth to a son , Ansh's kid who will betray Tulsi later. Nandini will give birth to a daughter thro Karan who will be the new generation Tulsi and she will be the central character and try to save Shantiniketan. 

saroj Senior Member
saroj
saroj

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Much as I like Tulsi a lot,the truth is that she killed her own son...however big the provocation was...she has to pay a price for it.
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree_20

Originally posted by mere_pyaar

she'll go to jail and come back after 3yrs ...and yes nandini will give birth to a daughter of ansh who'll be a negative charecter like ansh i read it in sum article.

No you have got it wrong. Nandini will give birth to a son , Ansh's kid who will betray Tulsi later. Nandini will give birth to a daughter thro Karan who will be the new generation Tulsi and she will be the central character and try to save Shantiniketan. 

hey really...well that was wat i was all confused about..i heard different views..that either nandini will have a son from ansh or it might be daughter..then i thought that Ekta introduced some campaign "Kya hamari tulsi aapke ghar main hai" a few months before...and i was like yea nandini might have daughter from ansh.....but now hearing from u that ansh's child will be a boy and karan's will be a daughter..thats interesting...! It looks good this way..thanks for informing!

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the information Sree
varsitygirl89 Newbie
varsitygirl89
varsitygirl89

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Wow! I am now confused...Confusedbut that's ok b/c atleast i am being updated..Big smile..Thank you so much!..u make my life so much easierClap

Go to top