mayur sajan ff- close youer eyes part 1 pg 3

iwantitall thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

this is i think my 6 thh ff...

basically in this there r gonna be like different chapters for mayur n sajan...

ill mention beside every chapter whether its sajan or mayur...

hope u enjoy...

Prologue-

(This is something which happens later on in the story.)

3rd may 2009-

In life she had always had 2 doors to choose from. If one door closes, then the other one would definitely open, no matter what! It was something which she had always taken for granted. Something which she had thought will always be there for her own good.

But things have changed. Now all the doors are locked. And she is standing desperate and tired in the midst of all this hoping for a familiar face, a comforting word, a assuring nod, just anything, telling her that lifes gonna turn out to be fine.

But all she saw was dark black roses, strands of broken glass and his face. The same face which had once brought a beautiful smile on her face, but now, well as they say theres no point pondering over lost conquests. 

And as always gunjan shook her head and went back to the coffee she was making for herself.

Some thousands of miles away, in a cold and outdated bar, samrat sat with a drink in his hand watching the babes bounce around the pole. Bloody whores, he thought and sniggered.

Ranvijay- kya hua dude? Itni hansi kyu aa rahi hai?

Samrat- kuch nahi dude. Just like that.

Ranvijay- kyu dude? Waha unki jaga gunjan ko imagine kar raha tha kya?

At this samrats heart felt a drop. Her name brought back so many memories he had vowed never to recall again nearly 3 years ago.

But for ranvijay everything was a joke. He always liked to stab the old unhealed wounds in samrats heart, unaware of the intensity of pain it caused samrat.

And samrat, samrat would drink and rejoice over the past, the beautiful past, which made up for everything he endured in the present.

When gunjan was done she slowly walked upto the window with a pallet of coffee in her hand.

Gunjan sat by the window thinking about the one guy who she had loved so deeply that in the end it had become so tough to let go!

Although its been 3 years now, yet the wounds were still raw, and the memories were as fresh as they could be. She still craved for his loving arms, his januable smile, his paradising kisses but most of all she craved to see him, to talk to him again.

She still couldn't believe that she found and let go off so easily the man of her dreams, samrat saxena

index--

prologue(sajan)                     pg 1

part 1(mayur)                       pg 3(https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/22190722)

Edited by cool.sindhya - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetvidisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow ummmm i wonder what will happen next...update soon...all ur ff lol.....i read almost all of them ....cant wait...
iwantitall thumbnail

1st part is mayur...

do njy guys...
srryy bdw no mayur prologue..

iwantitall thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetvidisha

wow ummmm i wonder what will happen next...update soon...all ur ff lol.....i read almost all of them ....cant wait...

heyy thnks vids...
will probably update in the mornin tomrw...!!
sweetvidisha thumbnail
kool np spending my summer by reading all ur ff..lol...so update soon ....anyone of them...
sweetvidisha thumbnail
hey u updating mayur ff-i just wana spnd my lyf wid u anytime soon???
iwantitall thumbnail
probably on sunday or mondayyy..
sorryyyy...

Anjalika Khanna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its nyc............
continue soon........... and PM me...............
adi_gupta thumbnail
 hey very nice wait for the update
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
good one dear do continue
bye sumi