*Twilight Fanclub*>>JOIN IN<<( 3rdDisscussion Pg7) - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
yeahh i dont really like the way they showed rob in the movie.......it was werid dnt get me wrong he's amazing i love himm but theres sumthing missing!!
First Discussion Topic..

NEW MOON BETTER THAN TWILIGHT

Do you think New Moon will be better than twilight..?
If yes,Why..due to the change of the director or something else?
you no some how m nt tht enthu bt new moon as it dusnt hv edward much in it....he he he...
But after seeing the trailer..i can say NM will be better than twilight...
Originally posted by mallika_14

First Discussion Topic..

NEW MOON BETTER THAN TWILIGHT

Do you think New Moon will be better than twilight..?
If yes,Why..due to the change of the director or something else?
Ohk i have a long speech on that please bare with me.
From Director Change..That is a plus point by now..lets see what happens when the movie releases..
Twilight was done all wrong in my POV..
Acting of Rob and Kristen was avaerage they could have been MUCH BETTER..cause i know Rob was fabulous in HP even though he was there for a while..and watching the New Moon promo i think Rob will be AWESOME..Kristen I'm still not sure if she will be what i expect her to be..
Taylor will be AWESOME i know that for sure..

The make-up for this movie is AWESOME.. in the promos you can tell make-up is done much better..last movie Edwella both were equally pale..mean while edward should have been paler.
I hope Rob can live up to my Edward in this movie..(again just my opnion)

Rob-Krsiten are a awesome pair only if Catherine brang them out better.
like the hospital scene Bella was really mad and Edward was changing her words.. but in the movie it was like an exchange of sentences thats all..

I think in this movie not alot of things are left out..I hope not. alot of main things in Twilight were LEFT OUT.and I hope New Moon its nothing like that..

So thats my opnion..
Share yours everyone..

Zaara

Originally posted by Zareena

Can i join too??

sure
Amazing Zaara...you took my wordsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i felt the same way..and yea after seein the NM trailor i can say that tay will rock this time..he luks SUPER hot..πŸ˜†
Eddiie looks paler..yea..twilight was ok-ish..not upto my expectations..the most important scene they missed out in twilight.."when bella faints and edward takes her to the hospital"..😍...ridiculous!
i cant wait for NM to come out ..its gonna rock the threatres for sure!πŸ‘πŸΌ..

Originally posted by mallika_14

Amazing Zaara...you took my wordsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Glad someone agrees with me..my friends who have read the book LOVED the movie..they didnt find any fault in the movie..i was like guys r u really Twilight Fans??
i felt the same way..and yea after seein the NM trailor i can say that tay will rock this time..he luks SUPER hot..πŸ˜†i knw..Taylor loooks SUPER SEXXY..can't wait
Eddiie looks paler..yea..twilight was ok-ish..not upto my expectations..the most important scene they missed out in twilight.."when bella faints and edward takes her to the hospital"..😍...ridiculous!
i cant wait for NM to come out ..its gonna rock the threatres for sure!πŸ‘πŸΌ..
Def this movie will be way better.. i really didnt like how they portrayed Mike either..i mean in the whole movie all he did was give chessy smiles..well he isnt important so really I dont care..and i never expected Bella's dad to have a moustache..that was funny in my opnion..The chemistry between the two was good and intense but i felt the dialogue delievery could have been way better..
You know New Moon was my least fav book..becuz Edward was barely in it..but for some reason when i re-read it again..I loved it..yeh..I'm reading the saga over as many times i can till November..Really excited for the movie

So Mallika..which is one scene in the book you think wont be shown in the movie..and one scene you are eagerly waiting for in the movie??
Originally posted by ..Zaara4u..

i am in
already in love with twilight