Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Twilight Fanclub*>>JOIN IN<<( 3rdDisscussion Pg7)

mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey There!..

As you all know that twilight is a huge success all over the world..People go crazy when they hear the name"Twilight"..🀣
They dream to be one of the Cullens or Werewolf..Isin't it true?
So i decided why not  try to collect most of the fans on I-F in this fanclub..so we can chit-chat about all the gossips,rumours..and have different opinions to a particular topic..

First Let me tell you some basic things about the twilight saga..

The Author of the twilight saga is
Stephanie meyer.

Her Official Website-http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/

Twilight saga has been divided into 4 parts-

Twilight-The First Book
New Moon-Second Book
Eclipse-Third Book
Breaking Dawn-Fourth Book

Characters-(Main Characters)

The Cullens

Edward Cullen
Alice Cullen
Jasper Hale
Rosalie Hale
Emmet Cullen
Carilse Cullen
Esme Cullen

Other Characters-

Chief-Charlie Swan
His Daughter-Bella Swan
Renee(who married Phil later..)
Jacob
Billy(Jacob's Father)
Jessica Stanley
Mike Newton
Eric Yokie
Angela Weber
Tyler
The Voluntri

Bad Vampires-

James
Victoria
Laurent

Summary-

Twilight

Bella Swan moves from Phoenix, Arizona to live with her father in Forks, Washington to allow her mother to travel with her new husband, a minor league baseball player. After moving to Forks, Bella finds herself involuntarily drawn to a mysterious, handsome boy, Edward Cullen. She eventually learns that he is a member of a vampire family who drink animal blood rather than human. Edward and Bella fall in love, but James, a sadistic vampire from another coven, is drawn to drink Bella's blood. Edward and the other Cullens defend Bella. She escapes to Phoenix, Arizona, where she is tricked into confronting James, who tries to kill her. She is seriously wounded, but Edward rescues her and they return to Forks.

New Moon

Edward and his family leave Forks because he believes he is endangering Bella's life. Bella falls into a deep depression, until she develops a strong friendship with werewolf Jacob Black. Jacob and the other wolves in his tribe must protect her from Victoria, a vampire seeking to avenge her mate James' death by killing Bella. A misunderstanding occurs, and Edward believes Bella is dead. Edward decides to commit suicide in Volterra, Italy, but he is stopped by Bella and Alice, Edward's sister. They meet with the Volturi, a powerful coven of vampires, and are released on the condition that Bella be turned into a vampire in the near future. Bella and Edward are reunited, and the Cullens return to Forks.

Eclipse

The vampire Victoria (James's mate from Twilight) has created an army of "newborn" vampires to battle the Cullen family and kill Bella. Meanwhile, Bella is forced to choose between her relationship with Edward and her friendship with Jacob. Edward's vampire family and Jacob's werewolf pack join forces to successfully destroy Victoria and her vampire army. In the end, Bella chooses Edward's love over Jacob's and agrees to marry him.

Breaking Dawn

Bella and Edward are married, but their honeymoon is cut short when Bella discovers she is pregnant. Her pregnancy progresses rapidly, severely weakening her. She nearly dies giving birth to her and Edward's half-vampire-half-human daughter, Renesmee, but Edward injects Bella with his venom to save her life by turning her into a vampire. A vampire from another coven sees Renesmee and mistakes her for an "immortal child", whose existence violates vampire law, and informs the Volturi. The Cullens gather vampire witnesses who can verify that Renesmee is not an immortal child. After an intense confrontation, the Cullens and their witnesses convince the Volturi that the child poses no danger to vampires or their secret, and they are left in peace.

Official Twilight Saga Website-http://www.twilightthemovie.com/
For Twilight Movie Music-http://www.twilightthesoundtrack.com/

So if twilight is your addiction...Join This Fanclub!

Edited by mallika_14 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallika_14 thumbnail
Main Characters Explained Briefly...

• Isabella "Bella" Swan ' The series' protagonist, teenager Bella is a perpetually clumsy "danger magnet" with dark brown hair and brown eyes. She is often portrayed as having low self-esteem and unable to grasp Edward's love for her. She has an immunity to supernatural abilities involving the mind, such as Edward's mind-reading ability. After her transformation into a vampire in the saga's fourth installment, Bella acquires the ability to shield both herself and others from "mental harm" from other vampires.
  • Edward Cullen ' Edward is a vampire who lives with a coven of like-minded vampires known as the Cullen family, who feed on animals rather than humans. At first, Edward feels a mutual hatred toward Jacob Black because of his love for Bella, but in Breaking Dawn he comes to see Jacob as a brother and friend. Like some vampires, Edward has a supernatural ability, mind reading; it allows him to read anyone's thoughts within a few miles radius. Bella is immune to his power as a human, but learns how to lower this "shield" after she becomes a vampire.
  • Jacob Black ' A minor character in the first novel, Jacob is introduced as a member of the QuileuteNew Moon with a much larger role, becoming a werewolf and Bella's best friend as she struggles through her depression over losing Edward. Although he is in love with Bella, she initially sees him as just her best friend. In Eclipse Bella realizes that she loves Jacob as well, though this love is overpowered by her love for Edward Cullen. In Breaking Dawn, Jacob finds a soulmate in Bella and Edward's baby daughter Renesmee, thus ridding him of his heartache for Bella. tribe. 
Memebers Names+their birthdays..

..Zaara4u..-August 2
varallika-6th march
bebe19-13th Feb
Noha450-7th Dec
Mallika_14-11th jan
SamPari - June 14
riya_007
Zareena
Twinkle23-3rd oct
Ashii.PrinCess-19th April

angelofdeathkav
azam12neelab
Miley_hp
xxsugasweetxx
~*Amal*~
Jessica18
-Neelam-
Alina Zaidi-14th april
r@m$h@
Ksg_Sonia

(TOTAL-20 MEMBERS)
mallika_14 thumbnail
                                                   LATEST BUZZ(Gossips,Rumors)

Official New Moon Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSFMmkMfQ5Q
Twilight Teens Dominate Mtv Movie Awards-http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b126723_Twilight_Teens_Dominate_MTV_Movie_Awards.html
RUMOUR-Kristen Stewart Pregnant with rob's baby?

Discussion Topics

NEW MOON BETTER THAN TWILIGHT-PG2
SECOND DISCUSSION TOPIC-PG5
Third discussion topic-PG7

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Count Me IN.
My name is Zaara and my b-day is August 2

Zaara
mallika_14 thumbnail