Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Kismat connection between Naksh

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

After yesterday's episode I'm totally convinced that they are true "Ram milaye jodi" 😆 perfect for each other..and they are  connected to each other in so many strange ways !

I was thinking abt their previous meetings.... how both of them think/act/react the same way..

When Akshara said "mera unse baat karna bahut zaroori hai.." (when she wanted to talk to him to ask him the reason for agreeing for marriage), Naitik thought of it at the same time and said to Mohit "mera usse baat karna bahu zarrori hai" 😊 and he called her..
When she didn't have her dinner properly (Naitik fought with her in college) , Naitik's didn't have his dinner..

Dadi was telling Akshara "iski kismat bahut achi hai..." (when nani scolded Varsha)  , Mohit is telling the same thing to Naitik "itni achi kismat hogi kisi ki?"

Both had the same allergies of sleeping on the floor

She didn't liked the ring (Gayitri's choice) and Naitik didn't like his shervani (again Gayitri's choice...he forgot that a day before, he was wearing a beige color suit so how can he say he doesn't like the color?😆)

When Akshara didn't her engagement ring, Naitik's ring didn't fit in his ring finger !

Earlier they were showing how different they are from each other , yet there were a lot of things common between them..both have the same temperament, anger, moods, both are argumentative, pampered and never give in ! 😃 and NOW when they are getting married, their destinies have also become one ! so whatz good for one is good for the other and what doesn't work for one doesn't work for the other !!!! Varsha was absolutely right "jabse tum dono ka rishta pacca hua hai, tum dono ki kismat bhi jud gayi hai" 😊 truely made for each other couple ! 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW ! WOW! WOW! what a post girl u have done wonderful job of analyzing their kismat connection.......it can't get any better than this. I'm at loss of words to say anything. Your post really cheered me up.....

I'm stuck in the office as my driver had to rush back home, his wife just delivered a baby now waiting for the cabbie to come. MY dear MIL was arranging a bablu bahiyya to give me a ride as my hubby is out of town I told her I'm on my way home & she got the hint lol

Both are impulsive , defensive or over-protective and Naitik will invest every fiber of his existence in Aks just my 5cents
Edited by 5cents - 14 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: 5cents

WOW ! WOW! WOW! what a post girl u have done wonderful job of analyzing their kismat connection.......it can't get any better than this. I'm at loss of words to say anything. Your post really cheered me up.....

I'm stuck in the office as my driver had to rush back home, his wife just delivered a baby now waiting for the cabbie to come. MY dear MIL was arranging a bablu bahiyya to give me a ride as my hubby is out of town I told her I'm on my way home & she got the hint lol

Both are impulsive , defensive or over-protective and Naitik will invest every fiber of his existence in Aks just my 5cents

thank u sooo much 🤗  Naitik and Akshara are  innocenct yet vulnerable..lovely couple..
aish_punk thumbnail
yeah i agree charu..they have had the same probs..n think of the same thing at the same time..so when too many co-incidences occur we can say that they are destined 2 b together..n i'm sure they will..! 😊
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
May be he likes beige color suit but not beige color shervani. 😃
..Sanjana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I loved ur post charu di!agree with every thing u sed!
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol so many things!
They truly are made for each other!

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wonderful post charu...gud analysis of their kismat...tis post cheered me up 2!!!!i cant disagree on tis bt naksh r really made 4 each other!