Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Agree with Magnificent me! Seeing as how the serial has already started it would be wierd to all of a sudden start showing from a week into it then starting from the beginning!! If you go on you-tube or even on the forum here, the video updates are provided! =)
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
@ sweet ema: I tried Zee TV UK website but they dont have an email address. It looks like the site has been revamped and no longer has any emails. They have a UK address...if you really want to you can write them a letter.

Go to the bottom of the page where is says contact us.

Mitesh.😊
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blackdaughter

Yeah, it seems to be starting late in other places! I don't even have the Indian channels so i'm watching on you-tube as i'm helping manage the forum till a more permanant Dev Team is announced! =)

And please guys, try to make sure this just stays to talking about emailing and writing petitions to Zee. This discussion shouldn't get out of hand to bashing! Thanks guys! =)

Same here I watch on youtube since I don't have the channels...😊
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow...someone from norway here...kool😊

Like magnificent wrote above, it will be difficult for Zee UK to adjust their current shows and make spaces for new ones.  IF have daily updates and vidoes and also youtube😊

AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meli

wow...someone from norway here...kool😊

Like magnificent wrote above, it will be difficult for Zee UK to adjust their current shows and make spaces for new ones.  IF have daily updates and vidoes and also youtube😊

i know yaar but u know what BMTD is finished and the r showing PHUM that is very old show why thy do that they show should show PR so we all would be happy😃.

Love Leena😉