Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

UK and Norway Viewers plzzzz read this:) (Page 2)

Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Does anyone have the email for Zee UK? I will surely send a email. BMTD just finished last week, and in place of it they are showing some old show, Zee could have shown PR in its place. Mmm.
Mitesh.P IF-Rockerz
Mitesh.P
Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I can understand that it is frustrating to see shows that are 2 weeks behind but sadly all of the channels in the UK and other countries are slightly behind. Maybe this is because Zee and Star Plus started later in the UK compared to India. I guess you can try emailing but then that means many shows will have to be shifted round to make room for new shows and so far Zee hasn't done that. There are always written and video updates in the section.
blackdaughter IF-Dazzler
blackdaughter
blackdaughter

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Agree with Magnificent me! Seeing as how the serial has already started it would be wierd to all of a sudden start showing from a week into it then starting from the beginning!! If you go on you-tube or even on the forum here, the video updates are provided! =)
Mitesh.P IF-Rockerz
Mitesh.P
Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 9:53am | IP Logged
@ sweet ema: I tried Zee TV UK website but they dont have an email address. It looks like the site has been revamped and no longer has any emails. They have a UK address...if you really want to you can write them a letter.

Go to the bottom of the page where is says contact us.

Mitesh.Smile
GoldenPanda. IF-Rockerz
GoldenPanda.
GoldenPanda.

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackdaughter

Yeah, it seems to be starting late in other places! I don't even have the Indian channels so i'm watching on you-tube as i'm helping manage the forum till a more permanant Dev Team is announced! =)

And please guys, try to make sure this just stays to talking about emailing and writing petitions to Zee. This discussion shouldn't get out of hand to bashing! Thanks guys! =)

Same here I watch on youtube since I don't have the channels...Smile
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
wow...someone from norway here...koolSmile

Like magnificent wrote above, it will be difficult for Zee UK to adjust their current shows and make spaces for new ones.  IF have daily updates and vidoes and also youtubeSmile

AfghanLeena IF-Rockerz
AfghanLeena
AfghanLeena

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meli

wow...someone from norway here...koolSmile

Like magnificent wrote above, it will be difficult for Zee UK to adjust their current shows and make spaces for new ones.  IF have daily updates and vidoes and also youtubeSmile

i know yaar but u know what BMTD is finished and the r showing PHUM that is very old show why thy do that they show should show PR so we all would be happyBig smile.

Love LeenaWink

Go to top