Food, Drinks & Recipes

Whats your breakfast? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 12

sachinfdo

sachinfdo

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
I like veg sandwich or omelette or bread-butter for breakfast. On weekends, when I have time then I try to make something special like dosa, paratha etc. I usually like milk, tea or juice along with the food.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whats your breakfast? (Page 6)" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Ashy_

IF-Dazzler

_Ashy_

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Breakfast is an important part of our meal since we don't normally lunch. I believe in a strict healthy breakfast. Early in the morning, I have a cup of tea with two biscuits. Then after an hour, I have a chicken+cheese sandwich(my fav), fruit salad, omelet and orange juice.  And if its a Sunday or a national holiday, we dig into Indian food...since here, Indian food is quite rare to find.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_winchesters

luv_winchesters

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_winchesters

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
my breakfast for weekdays is Smile brown bread and cornflakesSmile
and for weekends poha and orange juice

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
rarely tea wid bread or only milk.. but zyada se zyada I don't take my breakfast..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_winchesters

TAMANNA_LOVES

Goldie

TAMANNA_LOVES

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
mine fruit salad and a bagel with double layer cream cheese w/milk or coffee depending on my mood

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
I have different types of food for breakfasts.. like idli, vada, dosa, upma, uttapam, toasted bread, oatmeal, poridge, maggi, puri, roti..

.....Lata.....

IF-Dazzler

.....Lata.....

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day...before marriage always had the best and heaviest of breakfasts...yummy food made by Mom and now too during holidays when I go back home I have...Idlis, dosas, parathas, upma, neerdosa-chicken curry, appa, appam, etc etc...the list is endless..
over here the lazy me make do with cornflakes, bread and sometimes chapatis, upmas...but mostly make it the previous night and warm it the next morning...poor hubby also has to make do with these...but the problem is he does not eat much so have become even more lazy,...during weekends mostly it is omlettes which my husband loves and bread or toast with masala chaai offcourse...

komiix

komiix

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Reeses Cereal :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top