Food, Drinks & Recipes
Food, Drinks & Recipes

India-Forums

Whats your breakfast? (Page 6)

sachinfdo Newbie
sachinfdo
sachinfdo

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
I like veg sandwich or omelette or bread-butter for breakfast. On weekends, when I have time then I try to make something special like dosa, paratha etc. I usually like milk, tea or juice along with the food.
_Ashy_ IF-Dazzler
_Ashy_
_Ashy_

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Breakfast is an important part of our meal since we don't normally lunch. I believe in a strict healthy breakfast. Early in the morning, I have a cup of tea with two biscuits. Then after an hour, I have a chicken+cheese sandwich(my fav), fruit salad, omelet and orange juice.  And if its a Sunday or a national holiday, we dig into Indian food...since here, Indian food is quite rare to find.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsSidMalhotra

MrsSidMalhotra IF-Sizzlerz
MrsSidMalhotra
MrsSidMalhotra

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
my breakfast for weekdays is Smile brown bread and cornflakesSmile
and for weekends poha and orange juice
..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
rarely tea wid bread or only milk.. but zyada se zyada I don't take my breakfast..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsSidMalhotra

TAMANNA_LOVES Goldie
TAMANNA_LOVES
TAMANNA_LOVES

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
mine fruit salad and a bagel with double layer cream cheese w/milk or coffee depending on my mood
Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
I have different types of food for breakfasts.. like idli, vada, dosa, upma, uttapam, toasted bread, oatmeal, poridge, maggi, puri, roti..
.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day...before marriage always had the best and heaviest of breakfasts...yummy food made by Mom and now too during holidays when I go back home I have...Idlis, dosas, parathas, upma, neerdosa-chicken curry, appa, appam, etc etc...the list is endless..
over here the lazy me make do with cornflakes, bread and sometimes chapatis, upmas...but mostly make it the previous night and warm it the next morning...poor hubby also has to make do with these...but the problem is he does not eat much so have become even more lazy,...during weekends mostly it is omlettes which my husband loves and bread or toast with masala chaai offcourse...
komiix Newbie
komiix
komiix

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Reeses Cereal :)

Go to top