Page 12 of 12

Page 1 Page 11
Page   of 12

_Evil_Angel_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Evil_Angel_

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
It keeps changing everyday LOL
Maximum I like stuffed paratha or poha . But Mom doesn't feel so kindly towards me everyday LOL Hence cornflakes with milk & dry fruits , toast with jelly/butter (this one I hate most Dead ) , plain roti sabji , sandwich etc etc .
What I avoid totally is oily/fried food on breakfast . Except that stuffe paratha , no oily stuffs can lure me enough to have them just on starting of my day .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whats your breakfast? (Page 12)" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruchi0511

ruchi0511

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Try this coleslaw sandwich its quickly made..http://ruchisahay.blogspot.com/2014/03/coleslaw-sandwich.html
or once in a while when u have time give a try to this bread pancake..trust me its yummy..http://ruchisahay.blogspot.com/2014/03/tasty-bread-pancakes.html

Edited by ruchi0511 - 26 March 2014 at 12:47pm

hotm3ss

Goldie

hotm3ss

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Oatmeal with some brown sugar and banana slices/blueberries on top,
pancakes with some syrup, and some blueberries on top.. I try to involve some sorta fruit in the breakfast cuz I heard it does your body good,

eggs and toast,

and I usually have a cup of tea or coffee with whatever I'm having too.

Ravi98

Ravi98

Posted: 23 April 2014 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Eggs, Oatmeal, Cereal, Fruits/ Juice. I have no consistency with my breakfast items, they are changing or rotating all the time but I always opt for a healthy breakfast so I feel good throughout the day.

Adding bananas to the breakfast is a good idea.

Edited by Ravi98 - 23 April 2014 at 5:10am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top