Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Amira.. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
rarely tea wid bread or only milk.. but zyada se zyada I don't take my breakfast..
TAMANNA_LOVES thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mine fruit salad and a bagel with double layer cream cheese w/milk or coffee depending on my mood
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I have different types of food for breakfasts.. like idli, vada, dosa, upma, uttapam, toasted bread, oatmeal, poridge, maggi, puri, roti..
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day...before marriage always had the best and heaviest of breakfasts...yummy food made by Mom and now too during holidays when I go back home I have...Idlis, dosas, parathas, upma, neerdosa-chicken curry, appa, appam, etc etc...the list is endless..
over here the lazy me make do with cornflakes, bread and sometimes chapatis, upmas...but mostly make it the previous night and warm it the next morning...poor hubby also has to make do with these...but the problem is he does not eat much so have become even more lazy,...during weekends mostly it is omlettes which my husband loves and bread or toast with masala chaai offcourse...
Steadam2011 thumbnail
Man i like an all out breakfast! that my fave! usually scrambled eggs, bacon, fried potatoes, biscuits with jelly and orange juice. lol

I dont eat that very often but its definitely my favorite kind of breakfast.

World Entertainment News

Edited by Steadam2011 - 12 years ago
In weekdays i don't really have any breakfast Lol just drink some milk
In weekends i have sandwich.
lilybush thumbnail
Today, my breakfast is two pieces fo bread, a bottle of milk, an egg, and an apple.. i  believe a healthy breakfast is a nice start of a day.
lovepia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I like to eat sandwitch and orange juice, and my mama's hands kandepohe its my favourite.
girikaushik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mostly I have idly,dosa, upma, paratha.
I add 1cup fruitsalad . That is must for me.
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i usually don't take breakfast...bt at holiday i took 1-2 piece of roti with veg