Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

ananyacool

Goldie

ananyacool

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Breakfast is the most important meal that helps you 'kick-start' your day , so what is choice of breakfast?

My choice is the simple cornflake with sugar and milk topped with sliced bananas
Sometimes I add chocolate milk instead of plain milk to make it tastier. Smile yum!

So folks add ur choice of breakfast....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalyogini64divyadollartvpal007MrsSidMalhotrawhiterose29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whats your breakfast?" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
My choice is the same as yours. I usually have soy milk with cereal and at times banana crumb muffins and cinnamon rolls

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinal

NaughtySon

NaughtySon

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I have oats, or chappathi or some rice bread with greenpeas along with a baked banana and sometimes, blacktea.

niharikasinal

jeffmish

jeffmish

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 8:46am | IP Logged
its different things on different days...keeps changings. Indian, as well as western, but always full breakfast. Paratha stuffed, roti-sabji, milk/tea, toast, cornflakes, pancakes, dosa, idli, upma, poha. my list goes on n on. fruits in the end, normally banana or grapes.
:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalRagMasta

ananyacool

Goldie

ananyacool

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 9:38am | IP Logged

@ jeffmish: Many people have different breakfasts everyday its good in a way but a headache too if u're a housewife or the one who makes the breakfast for other members of the family  Embarrassed

and that is why this post isn't a poll ,b'coz it wouldn't be possible to include many options in the list.

niharikasinal

happe

IF-Dazzler

happe

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
I usually have tea with either biscuit, toast w/jelly. Sometimes I'll have PB&J sandwich with orange juice or tea. Days when I have time I'll make omelet or scrambled eggs. I occasionally eat cereal. Sadly, I don't make healthy choices all the time.

niharikasinal

missindia26

IF-Rockerz

missindia26

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Mines usually the same
Cereal like Special k or Honey Loops with milk then some porridge
At the weekend a couple of boiled or fried eggs and a bun or toast

niharikasinal

dream

IF-Dazzler

dream

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 9:06am | IP Logged
hmm..tea only, may b wid biscuit..sometimes toast n sometimes indian food..but it's very rare..i dnt take a heavy breakfast actually!

niharikasinal

Post Reply New Post

Go to top