Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

If BMTD didn't end Sin would probably come back...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sharadlicious

IF-Stunnerz

Sharadlicious

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
I think that one of the reasons that Sindoora didn't die and got sent to the asylum at the end of the show was because if for some reason Dulhann got continued they could show Sindoora escaping the mental asylum and coming back into AD's life.... it would have been harder showing Sindoora coming back if she got hanged or shot by Amar.... If BMTD did continue and Sindoora did get out of the asylum that would be the stupidest story in the world...

Well the biggest reason Sindoora didn't die is because the creatives love her too much to let her die... They would rather see her in an asylum than dead....

If Sindoora did die she would have gone to hell and she could finally be with her BalwantHeart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If BMTD didn't end Sin would probably come back..." in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manusha_Divz

IF-Stunnerz

Manusha_Divz

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Its actually a good thing that they ended.....

kalidass

Groupbie

kalidass

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I think the devil may be afraid to have her in hell. She may overthrow him so that she is in control of Hell as well....given her power hungry nature.  LOL
But I honestly think death would have been an escape for Sindoora. To spend the rest of her life insane and chained up in a cell in an asylum instead of being the great, all powerful controller of All Sindoora Pratap Singh is worse than death.

I don't think it will be back because I read Kamya has taken a break from acting and Sharad seems to want to be behind the camera.  So no more disgusting storylines.........LOL

Edited by kalidass - 02 June 2009 at 1:43pm

Sharadlicious

IF-Stunnerz

Sharadlicious

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalidass

I think the devil may be afraid to have her in hell. She may overthrow him so that she is in control of Hell as well....given her power hungry nature.  LOL
But I honestly think death would have been an escape for Sindoora. To spend the rest of her life insane and chained up in a cell in an asylum instead of being the great, all powerful controller of All Sindoora Pratap Singh is worse than death.

I don't think it will be back because I read Kamya has taken a break from acting and Sharad seems to want to be behind the camera.  So no more disgusting storylines.........LOL
If I was the devil I would be afraid of her too... Sindoora would probably murder the devil....

You're right but I would have rather had her in a jail than in a mental asylum....

I know that there is no possible way for the show to start up again, I meant that if the show did continue I think that Sindoora would have come backk.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top