Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

roku_huseinfan

IF-Rockerz

roku_huseinfan

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Hey sweeties...From now on i'll b updating Tuesday n Thursday...i hope i won't disappoint u all...Embarrassed

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n266/payal25/GLITTERS/redmegentaborder.gif

Akshara trying to slip the ring on naitik's hand but the ring is small....Rashmi says dada aap itnai fatty ho gai hai kya ring fit he nahe ho raha hai.?? all laughing...LOL bhabhi ma says ring choti hai.....Gayatri says but i have given perfect size...Rajshri says Shaurya i gave u this responsibility na?? y its not fitting thn ????Shaurya says the maker asked me kon se size do??ring ki andar ki ya bahar ki???to i said andar ki.....mohit says may b he made the ring with inner side size... Akshara feeling really bad...naitik says koe baat nahe u can put the ring on the other hand....akshara slip on the ring on small finger...Varsha says yayyyy badhai ho....naitik's parents hug akshara's parents... Rajshri says Gayatri ji mere daughter ka khayal rakna...hamare jaan hai wo...naitik's dad says don't worry ...from today akshara is our daughter..photographer says photo pls... all ready...but akshara is really upset ...varsha notices tht...she asks her y she is soo upset?? she says aaj ka din he kharab hai...phlai i had to wear the ring which i don't like thn naitik ji ka ring size was not perfect.... varsha says koe baat nahe....if u don't smile now na thn picture acha nahe hoga...so smile.....photographer also says bride smile pls...she smiles a bit.... dadi ji says akshara go n take ashirwat from all..but first dada ji k...naitik n akshara go to dada ji ...but he was a bit angry...Gayatri says dada ji aaj se akshara is ur daughter in low... he gives blessing to thm...after tht thy take blessing from naitik's parents n bhabhi ma.... thn naitik goes to akshra's parents n was suppose to touch their feet...but Vishambhar says aree son in low pair nahe chotai....naitik says but son can na???Vishambhar gives bless to both of thm.....
Vishambhar asks Rajshri she is happy na??she said ofcourse she is....Vishambhar says ok lets go n  take care of the guests...
Naitik trying to slip on the ring on right finger....but nahe ho raha hai....mohit says yeh to shuruat hai....ab se u have to adjust with everything single matter...naitik say k se??mohit says see the ring..its not fitting on the right hand...thn after marrige akshra will want to study but dada ji won't allow...naitik says y ur joking yaar.... he says aree yeh sab to bare log boltai hai...after marriage u have to adjust everything seriously ...waiter comes n offer ladoo....naitik say no thanks ...mohit takes one.....he thn says shaadi k ladoo...jo khai wo bhi  regrets kartai hai aur jo na khai wo bhi.....aur tu to khanai walo se hai na....
varsha asks nandini n Rashmi to eat gol gapai...thy were eating but bhabhi ma comes n asks y ur eating like this???koi dek laiga....nandini ask to kya hua ...bhabhi ma says aree yeh shaadi main he to log ladki ko pasand kartai hai..but thy dont care wht she is says...bhabhi ma goes away...
Bacha party fighting  ...bhabhi ma n dada ji see all this...thy stop thm... dadi ma asks anshu to take thm for dinner...

BREAK

Varsha's mother comes...she hugs her...varsha is really happy to see her...varsha takes her mother to introduce with Gayatri..Gayatri becomes happy to see her ...Gayatri says u know wht hum phlai din he akshra k lea haan kar dia tha ...n the reason was varsha.... she is veryyyy good girl...rajshri says ur right Gayatri ji....thn rajshri asks varsha to take her mother to akshara....akshra is really happy to see varsha's  mother...varsha's mother says she is looking sooooooo beautiful.....thn she says Shaurya tht she want to met naitik ....Shaurya takes her...varsha asks askhara u not hungry kya??? she says no she is not....

BREAK

Dhaniya comes n asks akshra to something..but akshara says no she is not hungry...varsha says see dhaniya she is angry becz she is unable to met naitik ji ...aur is liya hamare sath gussa nikal rahai hai...akshara goes from there...varsha says ab hamai kuch karna hoga....

(The most sweetttttttttt part of todays epi Embarrassed)

akshara searching naitk...she sees him talking with some ppl...naitik too sees akshara....He keeps starring at her.....akshara comes forward naitik too..but some ppl again comes to between... but both of thm were looking at each other only.....thn lakshmi takes akshra n naitik...naitik somehow manage to go from there...but he notices tht akshara is not there...akshara too manage to go from there...both searching each other.....suddenly thy crash with each other......akshara gives a BIGGG smile seeing him...naitik too...but electricity goes...seeing this akshara becomes tensed....

Credit for glitter headers- PayalHug

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n266/payal25/GLITTERS/redmegentaborder.gif

Edited by roku_huseinfan - 02 June 2009 at 12:29pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreerbatra98suecamanojparam02mvatsaNams123sa5332chhedakinhatsamsayshellohabsfananamikamundonzeestar1monicaysayali1202008pg713shivandhnizackgs3chaudhshantellbrownhimani88priya_kotadiabaku28sonal75ahutaKatrina82Sun-LoveKoyelmithaliop@raskripsyeuphoria_Noshinrgattuk-kimyabookbrain007ajpudisihupoo_supibismazaman2000IndraDagahappeSanjana4Unandipandi15peg_pionnePayal25CookMySockzooni.bluemagicalmelodynitziblueashninandrahat_fahad8MysticNights-bhootni-mitzi11268143

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YRKKH 2nd June 09 - Written Update" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sanayaa

IF-Rockerz

Sanayaa

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Clap
Awesome update yaar u r too good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roku_huseinfan

IF-Addictz

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

thanx 4 da fab update ...... lookin 4ward 2 watchn da Naksh scene Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roku_huseinfan

CookMySock

IF-Dazzler

CookMySock

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
WOOOOW
this week is going really nicely
I can't wait till tomorrow
Will watch all epis on Friday together after exams
thank You

Sigma

IF-Sizzlerz

Sigma

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
thanks, loved ur update

MysticNights

IF-Veteran Member

MysticNights

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
thx payal Hug superb update yaar.

meluvsrk

IF-Dazzler

meluvsrk

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update!!! Smile

Payal25

IF-Dazzler

Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Awesome Update Roku! Big smile
I loved the ending scene, it was too cute when Akshara and Naitik bumped into each other Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top