Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Yay....sashant is in.......... ClapClapClap

awww poor guy........prolly had no time to change....... LOLLOLLOL but thank god he is in both shows Big smile....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sushants entry (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Haven't watched the epi yet but really looking forward to it!! Aww, poor guy didn't even have time to change!!!

jamune

Goldie

jamune

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
i love him with both girls i am amazed how he has chemistry with both meher and archana just hope that he will stay in both and not like other actors quit one show

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
@Jamune: Very true Jamune!!! =) He has great chemistry with both!! I too hope that he has time for both because i'm sure he will be on a very hectic schedule from now on!!! =)

Monu-SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Just saw the episode..his entry was awesome. All the signs are in place for Manav-Archana's relationship. :D Haha..yes Sushant (Manav) was wearing Preet's purple stripey shirt.

jaan 234

IF-Dazzler

jaan 234

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
sushant ki entry ............mujay to bohat pasand aai ..............kitna hot lag raha tha .........................................i am so happy ........................

Post Reply New Post

Go to top