Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

i felt bad for naksh

natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
i was having lots of excitement abt naksh engagement..
but this ring thing made me very sad...
both not happy with rings...

@all can u guys tell which movie is tht song which is played for naksh??? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have one qest r both rings given by naitik's family???
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
no both rings were not given by Naitik's family...Naitik's ring size was given to Rajshri by them...

I felt they could have handled this situation better..but maybe there is some future story to this..
natasha_n thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blueash

they gave just size of naitiks ring
natasha_n thumbnail
can u guys tell me from which movie is that song???
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: natasha_n

i was having lots of excitement abt naksh engagement..

but this ring thing made me very sad...
both not happy with rings...

Agreed that both were not happy with the engagement ring...... but what mohit said made complete sense.......... Marriage is all abt adjustments, willing  to battle life's problem together.  It is true partnership for life. Mohit told Naitik that  you adjusted with this smaller size ring......... in life also you'll have to make lots of adjustments now like your job, aksh's studies etc . So smaller ring had a deep meaning. No marriage is simple nor does it come with instructions that would make it such. Each is an attempt wherein sometimes troubles might bright drawbacks to the couple, yet,(here we know Nakash have a lot on their platter)  the successful, life-long unions are those that withstand all tempests and have mastered the art of patience, adjustment and dedication to their vows.

Marriage is when a man and woman become as one; the trouble starts when they try to decide which one lol😆 just my 5cents

Sanayaa thumbnail
I agree wid u Akshi didint like d ring but she could nt do anything it was literally sad
 but d ring thingy doesnt matters much for us atleats bcoz we got an awesome blossom episode yesterday although today's episode was thanda thanda but d last scene just made it awesome
D song is specially composed for Naksh it is not from any movie

@blueash: No Naitik's family only bought Akshi's ring dey on;y gave d size for Naitik's ring to AKshi's family
natasha_n thumbnail
@sanaya..
plz giv me to link tht song na..i wanna download it...
waiting  4 tomoro i guess naksh r gonna get romantic
Edited by natasha_n - 14 years ago
Sanayaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 5cents

Agreed that both were not happy with the engagement ring...... but what mohit said made complete sense.......... Marriage is all abt adjustments, willing  to battle life's problem together.  It is true partnership for life. Mohit told Naitik that  you adjusted with this smaller size ring......... in life also you'll have to make lots of adjustments now like your job, aksh's studies etc . So smaller ring had a deep meaning. No marriage is simple nor does it come with instructions that would make it such. Each is an attempt wherein sometimes troubles might bright drawbacks to the couple, yet,(here we know Nakash have a lot on their platter)  the successful, life-long unions are those that withstand all tempests and have mastered the art of patience, adjustment and dedication to their vows.

Marriage is when a man and woman become as one; the trouble starts when they try to decide which one lol😆 just my 5cents

I agree wid each nd every word of urs
U said it all correct
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: blueash

Nope......naitik's mom got Aksh's  ring which she hated but showed that she lovved & wore it happily.....as it was put by her love on her ring finger😳  Naitik's mom gave his ring size to Aks mom to get a ring for him.😃 but I guess size me lafda ho gaya .

Marriage is a three ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffering......hopefully Nakash will deal with the suffering sweetly & bravely😳