Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega Season 4

TB: A Rock Band with a difference - Highway 61

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

A Rock Band with a difference - Highway 61

A group of IT professionals who form the Sufi band, Highway 61 will be seen in action tonight in Entertainment Ke Liye ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rockfan thumbnail

Amazed and Shocked!!!

This music was so fascinating that i forgot when the 58 seconds were up!

I was shocked that Annu Mallik buzzed them out at 59 seconds! This could have been personal - the music definitely commanded awe and attention. Even Farah Khan was shocked! Mona Singh even went against Annu Mallik to say that she will attend their concert anytime!!!

Way to go Highway61!

naidu_na thumbnail

Wow - I wish I could hear the whole song!

Hi Highway61, I loved your performance today. I actually enjoyed the changes in tempo that Mr Malek had a problem with.

I really would like to hear the whole song you played today - does anyone have this band's full songs?

I loved the guitars, vocals and the drumming - you are gifted!

Thanks

N. Naidu

viewer11 thumbnail

hi , i liked this band on youtube just now and thought i'd cross reference some of their info from other parts of india-forums.

I know these guys!!!

Is this the same
Highway61 from Pune??? This guys are awesome! How the hell did they get voted out??? check out thier vids!!!

facebook.com/pages/HIGHWAY-61/80453628507#/pages/HIGHWAY-61/80453628507

and

59 seconds? Ridiculous

I respect the judges usually - except with PRAJAPTHY.

and it seems they are losing it with each episode. highway61 was really good, i could see everyone in my family enjoying thier music for that one minute.

i think this is the band's website : highway61.in/ and highway61.in/simpleviewer/index.html

it was tough to find as it is not popping up on google. so i tried all the combinations with .com and .in etc.

aasra_K thumbnail
hmmmm....
I also felt anu malik ne hooter jaan booj ka dala....
Rock band mast baja raha tha!
I lkie these guys! Everyone was so good looking! 😳

I saw their pics & videos on facebook also.....
Bahut khoob! :)
rockfan thumbnail

More excitement!

there seems to be even more excitment around this band today. I HOPE THEY BECOME STARS!

For those who missed out on the show or switched on the TV at 10.10 … Here are the links, you can watch them on you tube.

youtube.com/watch?v=cggl8UawEbo

youtube.com/watch?v=8DAo38jnWo8

www.desi**fo***.net/forum/entertainment-ke-liye-kuch-bhi-karega/29194-entertainment-ke-liye-kuch-bhi-karega-episode-7-2nd-june-2009-video-watch-online.html

www.urlremoved/entertainment-ke-liye-kuch-bhi-karega/116021-entertainment-ke-liye-kuch-bhi-karega-7th-episode-2nd-june-update-09-a.html

Article : www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=4820

naidu_na thumbnail

MORE HIGHWAY 61 ?!

i agree with styleislife13 and aasra_K - but i think this may not have been the best platform for this band.

as Arjun Mehendhi, the bands' guitarist, said - Sony asked them to come to this show, while they were apprehensive.

maybe sony and the organizers could find another platform for this group? young people need insipring entertainment and i think these guys fit the bill!!!!!!!

rockfan thumbnail

highway 61 seems to be picking up on youtube and facebook as well!

viewer11 thumbnail

hey isnt Arjun Mendhi, the guitarist,  from Chandigrah? he was the one who answered Anu Malek's question about the name, and its true - this highway was the breeding ground for liberating music.

your rock ARJUN!
rockfan thumbnail
hey is highway 61 perfomring anywhere else soon? i will be in pune and bombay in july - and would love to know what their plan is!

woo-hooo