Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rhea_6

IF-Dazzler

rhea_6

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 8:35am | IP Logged
When Salman met Salman

Riding high on his big win, Dance India Dance star Salman Khan is one lucky man. For how many TV reality show winners get Bollywood superstar Salman Khan for a prize? Well Salman, the dancer, did!

"Salman Khan came and congratulated me. He had attended the shooting of the first episode. It really felt nice that he still remembered me," says Salman.

Asked what the encounter was like, the dancer says: "Rather than being nervous, I was really excited. Salman Khan treated me just the way I had expected. It's amazing when a superstar gives you so much importance."

Nervous he may not have been, but Salman, the dancer, was unprepared. So how did the Bollywood actor help him out?

"I told Salman Khan I had not brought any special costumes for this meeting. He took me to his vanity and gave me his personal clothes to choose from and wear," says Salman.

Salman Khan came, but what about Katrina? "Katrinaji too came to the sets but I couldn't meet her. Maybe next time!" says the dancer.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

richa_14Katrina82pksanamfriends_rockSiddhi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When Salman met Salman" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AmritaRao-Nina

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 10:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

angel#9

angel#9

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 11:59am | IP Logged
i love salman.. the contestant...

dazzelll

IF-Rockerz

dazzelll

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

i am waiting for this song, i hope they cheoreographed it well!

pksanam

IF-Rockerz

pksanam

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
that's soo sweet... and they both have same names too... that's cute...

Salyanka

IF-Stunnerz

Salyanka

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
aw thats soooooooooo nice of salman khan..

mango-frost

IF-Stunnerz

mango-frost

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pksanam

actually his name is sumthing else...mohammad sumthing.....but hes a huge salman fan that his family and friends all named him salman khan at home....since den hes called salman khan lolll

pksanam

IF-Rockerz

pksanam

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srk_lover

Originally posted by pksanam

actually his name is sumthing else...mohammad sumthing.....but hes a huge salman fan that his family and friends all named him salman khan at home....since den hes called salman khan lolll

ohh... thankss for letting me know.... i don't watch the show... but that's cute.... Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top