India-Forums

(¯`v´¯)Juhi Sachin HB discussion thread(¯`v´¯) (Page 15)

surakshita IF-Sizzlerz
surakshita
surakshita

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
thanks Sahar an OLDIE GOLDIE zillion tons

there was an individual promo of JuSach in HB.saw it yesterday. Next week is Wild card entry episode

I dont think the dollar part of the skit was there

JuSach was just awesome and the act was so real so funny and touched the finer points of an old couple so much in love but yet teasing and fatkaring each other
surakshita IF-Sizzlerz
surakshita
surakshita

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 12:07am | IP Logged

the last weeek when they showed Coming Next Week they did show the Dollar dialogue which was missing in the original airing

that was a good one. Hope they dont edit the jodis skits

JuSach  of Draupadi Dushasan and happiness of 5-5 pati. OMG that was hilarious 
*pyar* IF-Dazzler
*pyar*
*pyar*

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 2:50am | IP Logged
congrate guys
sachin and juhi win  HB
*pyar* IF-Dazzler
*pyar*
*pyar*

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Star One's stand up comedy between celebrity couples gets its winner.. Read here for details..

Star One's comedy riot between celebrity couples, Hans Baliye, produced by Violet Pictures has got its winning couple in Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff.

According to our source, "The shoot for the finale episode was earlier to be held in the last week of June, but it got postponed because judge Karisma Kapoor was not available to shoot as she was out of town. The finale was finally shot over the weekend, wherein Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff were declared winners".

We tried calling Juhi and Sachin, but both were unavailable for comments..

Last week, viewers witnessed the elimination of popular pair Rajeev Paul and Delnaaz. This week will see the elimination of Rajesh Kumar and Madhvi.

The Finale episode of Hans Baliye will be aired sometime in the second week of August.

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh
surakshita IF-Sizzlerz
surakshita
surakshita

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 8:16am | IP Logged

cant locate the india-forums  article.

So as per the realbollywood, there was 4 finalist for the grand finale and that itself is unique for a reality show.

All the best to all the jodis and congrats to the winner jodi.

Originally posted by sanwak

Juhi Parmar Shroff and Sachin Shroff are the winners of Hans Baliye

July 7th, 2009

Hans Baliye WinnersStar One and Violet Pictures, comedy tussle Hans Baliye has finally come to an end with the show getting its winner. Well it's none other than our very own Kumkum, Juhi Parmar Shroff and Sachin Shroff.

As per our sources, "They have won the title as winner of the show and were very happy. Juhi was on cloud nine and Sachin was equally happy to win the tag."

The four finalists had gone through tough rounds for impressing judges. "There was some celebs guest who did comedy on the stage. Alongside there were some celebs from the singing fraternity too, to entertain the contestants and the audience," adds the source.

All together it was a very grand finale as they bid adieu to the show. To catch up the fun with the contestants and judges one has to wait till August, when the last episode will be aired.

At the end all we can say is 'Congratulation Sachin-Juhi'.

-Rachana Trivedi/ Sampurn Media

http://www.realbollywood.com/news/2009/07/hans-baliye-winners.html

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annie4Juhi

surakshita IF-Sizzlerz
surakshita
surakshita

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Juhi Parmar goes the Bollywood way..

Juhi Parmar, popularly known as Kumkum will now be seen in a Bollywood ...

Juhi Parmar, popularly known as Kumkum will now be seen in a Bollywood film. She is also geared up for her new show on ...

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=5035

09 July 2009 | 1:15pm 
  • Juhi Parmar, popularly known as Kumkum will now be seen in a Bollywood film. She is also geared up for her new show on SAB TV, Yeh Chanda Kanoon Hai..

Fans of Juhi Parmar rejoice, as your favorite Kumkum will now be seen on the big screen.

She has started shooting for a comedy film called Padduram. "Suresh Menon and I play parents to a child. I can't reveal much about the story except that it revolves around our kid and how we deal with it".  On the shift to Bolly, she says "Times have changed and nowadays we are known only as actors and not as TV and film personalities". 

Besides this film, Juhi is also busy shooting for her upcoming SAB show titled 'Yeh Chanda Kanoon Hai'. "I play a lawyer called Chanda in this comedy court room drama which should start airing by this month end or early August. It's a matter of pride to again play a title role. This episodic serial will showcase various funny cases each week.  Asif Sheikh ( Yes Boss) will be the lawyer opposite me, and veteran comedy actor Tiku Tulsania will essay the role of the judge." 

Juhi clears the air about her not anchoring second season of Chhote Miyan. "The dates were given quite late to me and by then I had already committed myself elsewhere. It's sad that I cannot take part in this show anymore, it was fun". 
    Coming to Hans Baliye  Juhi says its been a growth for her baliye  Sachin. "I have done comedy before but not him, and is not his natural genre. Hence it is a matter of satisfaction that he has improved with very outing. The praise of the judges gives us the energy to put in that extra mile".  On below-the-belt jokes, Juhi says "There have been only a few on our show. I can't really speak about others, but we will never do it".

She also rejected the arguments given by some loosing contestants of Hans Baliye, that the scripts were bad. "We were given good material and it is also up to you to choose the one you like".

In closing we could not help but ask Juhi about the winning Jodi of Hans Baliye, to which she categorically said, "I don't want to comment on this". 

Reporter and Author: Anil Merani

Edited by surakshita - 09 July 2009 at 7:11am
mariaam Goldie
mariaam
mariaam

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 9:47am | IP Logged

well who is the actual winner????? My Savhin and Juhi r Guggi and Kuljeet....Cry Can any 1 plzzz tell me????

maheen55 IF-Rockerz
maheen55
maheen55

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 5:21am | IP Logged
i think  Guggi and Kulgeet r winners . but still am waitiing for the finale episode .

Go to top