(`v)Juhi Sachin HB discussion thread(`v) (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 18

maheen55

IF-Rockerz

maheen55

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 2:33am | IP Logged

i want to  share good news wid u  Hans baliye gets its  Top 4  Juhisachin also included  haina khuskhabri  here is Tb article

Check out the latest eliminations in Star One's Hans Baliye...

Star One's laughter riot Hans Baliye, produced by Violet Pictures which started with eight celebrity couples has now got its Final four.

According to our source, "Rajeev and Delnaaz Paul who were in danger zone when Shailesh and Ashita got out are the next to bow out of the show. In the second episode that was shot back-to-back recently, Rajesh Kumar and Madhvi got eliminated owing to low scores".

"With these two eliminations happening, the show gets its Final four in Guggi and Kuljeet, Srikant Maski and Mel, Sachin Shroff and Juhi Parmar and the wild card entries, Kapil Sharma and Gimmy", adds our source.

"The episode will also see Jaspal Bhatti and Savita Bhatti coming in as guest performers to entertain the audience with their rib-tickling comedy. The duo as reported earlier by Telly Buzz was approached to take part in the show as contestants, but could not as they had problems with date. The channel and production house again tried to rope them in as wild card entries, but could not succeed to do so. The couple could just manage to be part of the show as guest performers for an episode", states our source. 

Well, more of fun and comedy on the show as we enter the final and most important phase!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(`v)Juhi Sachin HB discussion thread(`v) (Page 11)" in Kurkure presents Hans Baliye.. forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maheen55

IF-Rockerz

maheen55

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 2:49am | IP Logged

Siggie made by Sahar

OMG Muskan thanks so MUCH for those ADORABLE pictures yaara...I especially love the one where Juhi is in orange she looks so innocent and cute haii mar jawan aur Sachin kya dashing laag raha hai...I can't stop starring at the pictures yaaraDay Dreaming Aur mujhse raha nahin gaya I made a siggy lol I know most of my siggies are in same style hehe lekin abhi mujhe ata hi itna hai hehe anyways hopefully you will like itBig smile
http://i42.tinypic.com/2uqkb4l.gif
Luv Alwayz SaharEmbarrassed

Edited by maheen55 - 19 June 2009 at 2:54am

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 4:06am | IP Logged
hi

thanks for the tb arctile.

congrats to all 4 jodis to reaching top 4 on hb

its getting very interesting

norzar

surakshita

IF-Sizzlerz

surakshita

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 6:18am | IP Logged
thanks for the article

all the best to all the 4 jodis

so episode 7 & 8 have been done with

balance episode is 9-12 still to be shot

surakshita

IF-Sizzlerz

surakshita

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 6:22am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

ch0c0lates

IF-Dazzler

ch0c0lates

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Both are so cute....it completely melts my heart to see them together like this. so sweet. love them both :)

surakshita

IF-Sizzlerz

surakshita

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
thanks Idle hspace0 MJHT_ROX123

this SBS 19 june of all jodis in Hans Baliye

Originally posted by MJHT_ROX123

Hey everyone

SBS showed the shooting of hans baliye today ... no one has posted ih so i thought i might ....

thnks
BhAvNa
xxx

Edited by surakshita - 19 June 2009 at 10:50pm

maheen55

IF-Rockerz

maheen55

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Thanks Surakshita for the  promos  and SBS video . Here is another IF promo  http://www.india-forums.com/video/video.asp?vc=E1EBD26D-FF27-449E-94D9-F9D1DB0AA99E  . looking forward to watch . i think juhisachin will be very  funny lika before act.

Edited by maheen55 - 20 June 2009 at 5:49am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top