Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 12:35am | IP Logged
The serial has huge resemblance with one of Ekta Kapoor's previous show: Kkusum That used to come several years back.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pavitra Rishta resembles Kkusum" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Specualations about this have been going on but could we not have any comparisons, only because this may start bashing on the forum and it has just begin and we would like to avoid that!!! Hope i didn't offend you!!! =)

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Oh, I never meant to draw comparisons or invite comparisons for that matter. I agree that since the show has just begun, its not right to do so.

Originally posted by blackdaughter

Specualations about this have been going on but could we not have any comparisons, only because this may start bashing on the forum and it has just begin and we would like to avoid that!!! Hope i didn't offend you!!! =)

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 12:52am | IP Logged
okay cool!!! =) Yeah i was reading over the Kkusum synopsis because i saw this everywhere, so i checked it out!!

I see where people are seeing similarities between Archana and Kkusum but i think that is where the similarities in the shows end because the story ahead in PV is much much different!!! What do you think!?!?

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 2:08am | IP Logged
I actually have no idea how the story in PV is going to evolve. so, guess will have to wait and watch. Kkusum was good in the beginning for almost an year, but then turned hugely regressive.

Originally posted by blackdaughter

okay cool!!! =) Yeah i was reading over the Kkusum synopsis because i saw this everywhere, so i checked it out!!

I see where people are seeing similarities between Archana and Kkusum but i think that is where the similarities in the shows end because the story ahead in PV is much much different!!! What do you think!?!?

Priana

Goldie

Priana

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 7:58am | IP Logged
realy..?Par Kkusum mein Abhay ke lafde se hum thak chuke the par Nausheen ki acting lajawab thi par aajkal woh dikhti hi nahin hai.asha hai ki yeh series kuchh hat ke ho waise bhi ek hi series ko baar baar new kirdaar ke sath dekhna woh tooo..................

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Well it reminds most people about Kkusum because it as also about a middle class maharashtrian family and and this one is also the same. Savita Prabhune plays mother in both. And Ankta, lead of PV also resembles Nausheen Ali Sardar.

But storywise, they both are poles apart.

pyaar_siya

IF-Dazzler

pyaar_siya

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 9:52am | IP Logged
i havent watched khusum so i dont really know

Post Reply New Post

Go to top