SONY- 3 EXCELLENT new shows! (Page 2)

pallavi25 IF-Sizzlerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dinky21

Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by Dinky21

I don't have any channel at the moment..but Sony has always stayed my favorite..

Starting from Kkktumb...Hum 2 Hai Na (girl lead of aap ka surooor) Hasika Motwani..

and Then OFCOURSE..Jassi

and Kaisa...Ek Ladki Anjaani Si..

Hope they bring such shows again.. :)

Dus Ka Dum.is so nice!!

btw hows my arjun

Yeah I agree, Sony has given us the best shows!
Arjun is sick again, hes down with fever. didnt go to school today!

Pallu u very bad MIL..u dont take care of my arjun CryCryCrybuy him a candy today ok.. Embarrassed

Arey what can I do? The flu season is so bad this year, polllen count is very high, all the kids are geting sick! Ouch
But I did buy him lollipop (or lilipop as he calls it) LOL
vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
I know these 3 r good shows. I liked palampur and Bhasker...though a remake of a film/bollywood or tollywood.

ladies spl reminding me my olden days ..real ladies probs!! nowadays only saas-bahu were shown. This is seriously a diff and new at this era of saa-bahu.

But I'm jumping from NDTV, Star+, Star 1, Zee, Sony...lol

I cannot say which is my fav....lol
pallavi25 IF-Sizzlerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aditi-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">hello diHug<br>oooh yes all the shows you listed starting right from kutumb to ymlh and geee finally kyph all were greatEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongue Jassi Jaisi was something very very new to watch because still remember those promos with all praising jassi and quoting jassi jaisi koi nahin.Was left each time with who is jassi?! and when finally it was revealed with Jassi carrying an unbrella was left again with This is Jassi!?:OLOLit was a very unique concept and so it blaseted all the screen,bagged mostly all the awards and a tremendous fame with a dare to dream thought and a very positive note attached with it.Malika maam,armaan sir,purab all got so popular right from there:P:P:P<br>Than the starting and mid term of yeh meri life hai was amazing and something fresh to watch:) and wot woot KYPH with ak was everything which actually set the screen on fire with their intensity:)))<br>and now the new revamp of sony brought great and yet other inspirations shows including many.<br><br>Bhaskar Bharti with a tinch of great plot and funEmbarrassedLOL am in there so yes mastiiiiiiiiLOLLOLLOL<br>BB reminds the most about bhaskar bhaiya, so the very first day conveyed the same to him.and miched him all the while a lot.</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">He did told that many too informed him about the sameEmbarrassedLOL</font><br><br><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Know di Shrutz once posted an article and informed about bb being made coping some laola show there she informed that the lead girl(boy who turned as girl)actually fall for one of the boy himself and at last(ending) both that boy and the girl are shown living happilly ever after so here too may be this might be happening so itj all new again on indian tellyLOL</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Would love to see all there,so pleej do come:)</font><br><br><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">love,<br>aditi</font><br>

Hey aditi, I agree with u! JJKN was a unique show, wonderful direction, acting and concept, Mona Singh was excellent as the ugly Jassi. And dont forget IF was started by VJ to discuss JJKN. LOL
YMLH was also excellent in first 6 months.
And of course KYPH made an everlasting impression on our hearts with its passion, romance and drama!
I know BB is based on Lalola, a Spanish TV show. The lead girl is too good an actress! Shes doing a fab job! Clap
And of course Eijaz is adorable in his short scenes. LOL
Im enjoying all 3 new shows

pallavi
AllonsyGeronimo IF-Dazzler
AllonsyGeronimo
AllonsyGeronimo

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Yeah Sony has always come up with innovative shows; Kutumb, Hubahu, Naam Gum Jayega, Rihaee, Kutumb will always be my favourite of course. Recently I've liked Specials @ 10 and Ladies Special. But I think since Kahani Teri Meri Sony have had a notorious reputation of taking shows off air when they don't fetch expected TRPs even though they've merely begun. I remember Kulvadhu lasting 3 months LOL. So it makes it hard to actually be interested and invest time in those shows. I guess they'll give Bhaskar Bharti a fair chance(probably more than a fair chance considering they allowed the same for Jassi, ELAS, even though they deserved to be pulled off air long before). I haven't seen Bhaskar Bharti but I have a feeling it may start off well as people have complimented it but will reach it's saturation point.
I hope Eijaz has improved his acting skills immensely since Kkavyanjali though.
Yeah IF-Dazzler
Yeah
Yeah

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Sony had always been the channel my family would watch. I dunno why...but all night it'd just be Sony shows. And of course KYPH was the best of  the lot!

But ever since my dish has disappeared, I don't have Sony anymore, and I realllllly don't have the patience to watch shows online. So I guess i'll wait till the dish returns and then watch re-runs of these shows. LOL. But they all sound reallly interesting. For some odd reason for the past year sony started airing backward, star plus type shows. Like waqt batayega, kulvadhu, etc...it was soooo boring! But they're back to trendy shows and that's a relief! Sooo i'm keen to see if this actually works for them.

Go to top