Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
SONY TV has always given my most favorite shows, starting from Kutumb, Kusum, Jassi jaisi koi nahin, Yeh meri life hai and of course the best show of all times....Kaisa Yeh Pyaar hai! Big smile

I had Star Plus for abt 6 months and was totally bored with shows like Bidaai, Raja ki aayegi Baraat, Yeh rishta, etc....absolutely bogus shows! Sleepy Sleepy
Now I switched back to Sony right on time for the starting of 4 brand new shows.

The Best one is of course LADIES SPECIAL. Its got the talent of Nina Gupta, Payal Sarkar, Shilpa Pulaskar etc. The stories of these 3 women is extremely realistic, well-acted and I love the setting of Mumbai local trains for the authentic presentation of women in real life commuting to work in a crowded meganopolis.
It deals with real issues like abusive husband, rebellious teenage daughter trying to break away from middle class background, etc.

Next best is Bhaskar Bharti, a delightfully rich and sarcastic comedy from the makers of JJKN...Diya and Tony Singh.
Its about a casanova who turns into a girl overnight from the curse of a woman he wronged.

Eijaz is there in flashbacks of course Embarrassed and his female version....Ragini Khanna (Govinda's niece) is simply hilarious as the He-She persona....I love the way she walks like a man, talks like a man, thinks like a man, even slapped a girl's backside. LOL
Shes even managed to copy Eijaz's mannerisms quite well, that tilted smile, smirking, etc. LOL LOL

3rd good show is sports oriented...PALAMPUR EXPRESS! Probably the first sports oriented serial on TV.
It reminds me of Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar (with its rivalry between Elite school and Adarsh School runners)
The lead girl Paavni is kind of like the PT Usha of Palampur. Shes spirited, energetic and a breath of fresh air. The Himachali setting makes the show even more attractive.

If any of our old KYPH gang is here in this section, I seriously recommend these 3 shows to u all. Please join these 3 forums so we can all do masti again! LOL

These shows are not romantic like KYPH (Aamir Ali and Ragini romance has already started but the fact that Bharti is actually a guy makes me a bit uncomfy) LOL
But these 3 shows are really good, fresh and enjoyable.

pallavi

Edited by pallavi25 - 01 June 2009 at 11:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monikaseth

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SONY- 3 EXCELLENT new shows!" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jake-lover

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 10:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi-lover

I have stopped watching any indian television. *shrugs* Tho I'm looking foward to watch celeb episodes of Dus Ka Dum.

Watch Bhaskar Bharti, Jake!
U will enjoy its caustic sense of humor!   LOL

pallavi

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dinky21

I don't have any channel at the moment..but Sony has always stayed my favorite..

Starting from Kkktumb...Hum 2 Hai Na (girl lead of aap ka surooor) Hasika Motwani..

and Then OFCOURSE..Jassi

and Kaisa...Ek Ladki Anjaani Si..

Hope they bring such shows again.. :)

Dus Ka Dum.is so nice!!

btw hows my arjun

Yeah I agree, Sony has given us the best shows!
Arjun is sick again, hes down with fever. didnt go to school today!

Lavender21

IF-Rockerz

Lavender21

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 7:27am | IP Logged
I completley stopped wathcin Sont after KYPH finished but i've recently started to watch Bhaskar Bharti. Ejaz is so cute!!

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Yes Pallavi I love Bhaskar Its too cool

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 11:43am | IP Logged
hello diHug
oooh yes all the shows you listed starting right from kutumb to ymlh and geee finally kyph all were greatEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongue Jassi Jaisi was something very very new to watch because still remember those promos with all praising jassi and quoting jassi jaisi koi nahin.Was left each time with who is jassi?! and when finally it was revealed with Jassi carrying an unbrella was left again with This is Jassi!?:OLOLit was a very unique concept and so it blaseted all the screen,bagged mostly all the awards and a tremendous fame with a dare to dream thought and a very positive note attached with it.Malika maam,armaan sir,purab all got so popular right from there:P:P:P
Than the starting and mid term of yeh meri life hai was amazing and something fresh to watch:) and wot woot KYPH with ak was everything which actually set the screen on fire with their intensity:)))
and now the new revamp of sony brought great and yet other inspirations shows including many.

Bhaskar Bharti with a tinch of great plot and funEmbarrassedLOL am in there so yes mastiiiiiiiiLOLLOLLOL
BB reminds the most about bhaskar bhaiya, so the very first day conveyed the same to him.and miched him all the while a lot.
He did told that many too informed him about the sameEmbarrassedLOL

Know di Shrutz once posted an article and informed about bb being made coping some laola show there she informed that the lead girl(boy who turned as girl)actually fall for one of the boy himself and at last(ending) both that boy and the girl are shown living happilly ever after so here too may be this might be happening so itj all new again on indian tellyLOLWould love to see all there,so pleej do come:)

love,
aditi

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jessica18

I completley stopped wathcin Sont after KYPH finished but i've recently started to watch Bhaskar Bharti. Ejaz is so cute!!

Yeah. Eijaz is cute as a button! Embarrassed Embarrassed And damn sexy! LOL LOL Wink
Im loving the show!
For first time after KYPH Im enjoying Sony shows....esp BB and LS.
Keep it up, Sony!   Clap Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top