Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 2:41am | IP Logged

Sushant Singh back to Martial arts training!

December 17th, 2009 - 1:54 pm ICT by sampurn Tell a Friend -
The most obedient onscreen guy Sushant Singh Rajput aka Manav of "Pavitra Rishta' who looks very seeda sadha is actually very active and knows each and every technique to defend himself by Martial art. Sushant has rejoined his training for Martial arts in Mumbai informs our source.

We called up Sushant and he confirmed the news, "Yes! I have started my trainingagain for Martial arts as I had completed all the training but could not keep in track with the art for some years due to my hectic schedule but now I have made up my mind to continue it."

How does he get time after shooting for 'Pavitra Rishta' and other projects? "I try to remove time, so after my night shoots I make sure that I attend my classes in morning from 6:30 till 7:30 a.m. Even my coach had scolded me for discontinuing my art but after looking at my performance he just remained stunned and wondered as to why I didn't pursue a career in this?" the actor added.

But the one thing that we are wondering is Sushant, for protecting whom have you res-started the training?

-Tejashree Bhopatkar /Sampurn Media

Sushant Singh back to Martial arts training!

Read more: http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/sushant-singh-back-to-martial-arts-training_100290590.html#ixzz0a21tEdAk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GHT_ArMan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "--PR: Article Archive-- (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Sushant Singh Rajput aka Manav of Pavitra Rishta is a fun-loving guy but is very dedicated to his work as well. As an actor he rates himself 12 out of 10!

Read on as the confident Sushant also reveals his philosophy of life and offers some advice for youngsters.

I am… -transparent

Life is… -full of fun

Love is… -divine

Marriage is… -a commitment

Your first crush… -happened when I was in class 4 and she was my class teacher

Your first date…- was when I was in class 10 and it was with my classmate Rashmi. We went on a long drive.

Your ideal woman should be… -intelligent, beautiful, loving , caring and understanding

Your dream date…- will be in a jungle with Monica Belluchi

Your best childhood memory… -when I stood first in class 3.

Your experience when facing the camera for the first time… -I was nervous

On your last birthday, what you did…-I went for a long drive with my friends to Lonavala and had a party over there.

How many places have you lived in… -till date I have lived in 5 cities

Your long lasting friend…-is Ankit and I met him when I was in kindergarten and till today we are in touch.

Do you make friends easily…- very easily

What kind of music do you like…-depends, when I am driving I like slow music and when I am partying I like hard rock and hip-hop.

One thing you want to change about yourself…- My hairstyle(i dnt think u should do that...it looks too sute!)

Favourite TV show… -Friends

Favourite Bollywood actor… -Shah Rukh Khan

Favourite Bollywood actress… -Madhuri Dixit

Favourite Hollywood actor…- Keanu Reeves

Favourite Hollywood actress…- Monica Belluchi

Favourite cartoon character…- Tom and Jerry

Last movie you watched…- A Wednesday

How do you rate yourself as an actor?-I would like to rate myself 12 on 10.

Last time you boarded a local train…-4 months ago when I went to Churchgate.

Last time you were stalked…-I don't remember

Last time you cried on screen…-when my brother Prem died in Kis des main hain meraa dil..

Last time you cried off screen…-when my pet dog Romeo passed away in January 2008...aww bechara!

Last time you cooked…on 31st October. I cooked for my girlfriend....who is she..i think its the same girl rashmi with whom he went to long drive in class 10

Philosophy of life…don't take life too seriously. Have fun and enjoy every single moment of your life.

Advice to youngsters…educate yourself and at the same time enjoy life.

Edited by nishr - 18 December 2009 at 9:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Manav to choose between responsibility and love

Manav to choose between responsibility and love

Manav will be in a tight spot in the coming episodes of Zee's Pavithra Rishta…

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Biggest television weddings of 2009

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

This year television has seen many things happening on-screen like weddings happened on a large scale in the shows, which gave rise and much growth on the TRP ratings for the shows.The weddings in serials have been shot lavishly, and so we look at top seven grand weddings on Hindi TV serials.

Pavitra Rishta
Archana - Manav, Pavitra Rishta

This wedding happened in Mahrashtrian style, during the wedding sequence there was a buzz that the wedding happened in real but commenting on this buzz the lead actress denied this as she told the media that the jodi took 14 pheras.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Biggest-television-weddings-of-2009&aid=1260

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Ankita Lokhande:
 Ankita Lokhande: She's the actress who's playing the lead on Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta as Archana. Wouldn't be wrong to say that the show has completely changed this Marathi mulgi's fortune. She was a new face on TV this year and in just a few months she won the audience's hearts with her fantastic on screen appearance. Most parents who watch this show feel that Archana is an ideal daughter any parent would want to have. How true, isn't it?

http://www.indya.com/gallery/gallery.aspx?p=Stars-we%u2019ve-loved-the-most-in-2009&aid=1277

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged

Sushant Singh Rajput aka Manav of 'Pavitra Rishta' had a very nice year 2009 but the actor is somewhat unhappy with 2010 due to some unfortunate and dangerous experiences right from the start of the year.

In a conversation with Sushant he exclaims, "I had a wonderful year, 2009 as I started working for 'Pavitra Rishta' which was a big break for me but the year 2010 has not been very nice so far, health wise. I have got injured thrice since the first day of the year and health broke down eventually."

"Firstly, my martial arts became reason for an injury and then followed a hit and run case by a biker and thirdly a fight with a person. My injuries are also seen in some of my shots and are quite visible to viewers. Last 10-15 days have turned me into defective piece (laughs)."

Let's hope that henceforth I won't jump into getting injured," signs off the actor keeping his fingers cross. Well Sushant, all we can say is get well soon!

-Tejashree Bhopatkar /Sampurn Media

http://www.news.calcuttatube.com/television/sushant-becomes-a-defective-piece-2010011411143.html

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

Lone Ranger!

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
The 'Perfect' couples on small screen

After a rocking 2009, which was full of controversies, the small screen's got bigger dreams this year.

But despite a new year, new resolutions and new look, certain things still remain unchanged. Like the hit jodis of telly land. They have been ruling the hearts of the audience and ruling airwaves in 2009. And the beginning of 2010 has seen no perceptible difference. Screen chemistry is really important when it comes to bringing alive the romance on screen. What's it about some screen couples that make them instant faves and help them connect with the audience? In the past you've seen Ronit Roy-Shweta Tiwari, HitenTejwani-Gauri Pradhan, Sharad Kelkar-Rajshree Vaidya, Karan Kundra-Kritika Kamra, Hussain-Juhi Parmar light up the screens and set the room temperature soaring with their scorching screen romance.

Today's prime time shows have fresher pairs (some as husband-wives, some as star-crossed love birds and some in the first flush of love ) who are creating magic.

Newly married, but not yet happily-ever after
That would best sum up the screen relationship between Karan Mehra and Hina Khan (Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai), Angad Hasija and Sara Khan, Parul Chauhan-Kinshuk Mahajan (Sapna...Babul Ka Bidaai), Ratan Rajput-Abhishek Rawat (Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo), Shivshakti Sachdev-Anuj Sachdev (Sabki Ladli Bebo), Harshad Chopra-Addite Gupta (Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil), Rubina Dalik-Avinash Sachdev (Chhoti Bahu), Sushant Rajput-Ankita Lokhande (Pavitra Rishta)and Ronit Roy-Aasiya Kazi (Bandini). Marriage doesn't mean happily ever after for any of these couples...as seven degrees of separation keep threatening them even as other characters spin webs of deceit and make their lives hellish.

Love's like that
Only a handful would actually figure in this slot. Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget (Dill Mill Gaye), Gaurav Khanna-Yami Gautam (Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kaam), Vivan Bhatena-Kritika Kamra (Pyar Ka Bandhan), Karan Grover-Suhasi Goradia (Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli), Vishal Karwal-Richa Soni (Bhagya Vidhaata), Natasha Sharma-Aditya Redij (Na Ana Is Des...Laado) play youngsters who are in love but don't know that yet. Predictably the shows are devoted to building up the romance angle.

And the audience of course seems to be lapping it all up.

Sara Khan: My favourite jodi is Naitik and Akshara, played by Karan Mehra and Hina Khan. As far as audience popularity goes, these two top the charts right now. They are young and have a fresh look to them as it is their first show. They make a very good couple onscreen. Rajan Shahi has cast them perfectly and I am sure they will be loved for a long time.

Pracheen Chauhan: Angad Hasija and Sara Khan who play Alekh and Sadhna in Bidaai are absolutely fantastic. Their characters are wonderful. Their love story is different from the others because it has its unique touch. Another reason why I like Alekh so much is because I was initially offered the role which went to Angad. So I have followed the show keenly.

Kanica Maheshwari: My vote goes to Parul Chauhan and Kinshuk Mahajan (Ragini and Ranveer in Bidaai). They look good together on-screen and are doing a great job with their characters. Honestly speaking, I think I echo the sentiments of million when I name the two actors as my favourite. They are tremendously popular.
Hina Khan: My favourites are Bebo and her husband in Laadli. Though Shivshakti is young, she plays her part to the T. Her expressions are good and she and Anuj Sachdev, her on screen hubby, compliment one another beautifully in the looks and acting department.

Mazher Syedd: Ronit Roy and Aasiya Kazi, as Dharamraj and Santo make a fantastic pair. Though they have a huge age difference, they look fabulous together. Plus their unique and complex relationship in Bandini adds to their USP.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top