Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Ekta Kapoor in Pavitra Rishta?

After news of Manav (Sushant Singh Rajput) and Archana (Ankita Lokhande) getting married soon on Pavitra Rishta, we bring you more exciting developments: soap queen and producer Ekta Kapoor will be making a special appearance in their wedding scene.

A source says, "The wedding sequence will be shot in a very grand way. It will be a one-hour special episode. There are high chances of Ekta Kapoor making an appearance on the show."

Apparently, Ekta is thrilled with the response her show has been getting. The source adds, "Pavitra Rishta has been getting good ratings of above 3 ever since it started. Ekta is so elated that she recently visited Dugdoo Sheth Halwaai in Pune to thank God and to seek blessings. There were even media interactions in Pune where an excited Kapoor spoke about her accomplishment."

When contacted, Sushant Singh Rajput says, "Even I've heard that Ekta ma'am will make an appearance but we haven't been told anything definitely. All we know is that the wedding sequence will be shot next week and it will be very grand. There are going to be hoardings put up all over the city promoting it."

The wedding sequence on Pavitra Rishta will be aired by the end of July.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/July/News_20090707_29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "--PR: Article Archive-- (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 6:00am | IP Logged

It's indeed a 'Pavitra Rishtha' for Manav and Archana..

Archana is prey to yet another misery which will bring about a twist in her life after her marriage to Manav in Zee's ...

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 3:00am | IP Logged
No Bidaai in Pavitra Rishta

The upcoming wedding of Archana and Manav will see lots of twists and turns soon. The shooting for the wedding sequence is about to start next week.
An Indya source informs :"There is a lot of drama that is going to happen during and after the wedding. Archana's family is not aware about the fact that Manav is actually not well educated and is working at a garage. After she learns about it, her mother will get the shock of her life but the biggest blow will be that Manav and Archana will take pheras and will complete all rituals but immediately after that they will have to stay away from each other as her family will not allow her to go, so her bidaai is not going to happen in the show. Therefore, even after being married Archana and Manav will be separated after their marriage."

When contacted Sushant he says, "We have not started shooting for this sequence, probably next week we will start shooting for it. I have also heard that there will be lots of twists in our wedding, but I do not know the exact track."

The another buzz is that Ekta Kapoor will make a special appearance during this wedding. Right now in the show Manav who rejected the girl without looking at the picture has now realised that it was Archana's picture, with whom he is already in love. So he has just given his nod for Archana's marriage proposal. From next week onwards marriage preparations will begin in the show.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/July/News_20090717_86

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Sushant gets candid

Sushant Singh Rajput, better known as Manav of Pavitra Rishta, talks to us about the show and his experiences till now:
About co-star Ankita, he says, "Ankita and I have become good friends. She resembles my real-life girlfriend, they have similar facial features. The two of them also started modelling together before she got this show. We share a good rapport and hopefully we will continue to do so."

Sushant's character is getting married on the show, and the actor says he is comfortable with romantic scenes. "In fact, I am going to have my portfolio shot. I will call my own photographer during the wedding sequence. As for any romantic scenes, I have tackled these in past. I was in Shaimak Dawar's academy, where we had to do intimate dance forms. I think it is ok to a certain extent."

And how does his girlfriend react? "I am good observer. Whenever she sees me with someone else, I can see a change in her. She gets possessive, and I have to make her understand that it is my job. To lighten her mood and make her forget, I have taken her for long drives and romantic dinners." Though Sushant's sisters know about his relationship, his parents don't. He adds that he is not ready to marry so soon."

The actor hopes to soon try his luck in films. "I quit my engineering studies in the fourth year. My parents were not happy about, and my father didn't talk to me for many years. Someone advised me to try out theatre, so I joined Barry John. Later, I joined Shiamak Dawar's troupe, and then assisted Alan Amin. I did stunts for Raaz and was involved in production when people from Balaji Telefilms spotted me; they told me I had a good face and could become an actor, and that's how I got my first show." He adds, "I initially wanted to study film in New York, but I am now concentrating on Pavitra Rishta. My plan is to assist some directors first, and then I will try and get into films."

Sushant's father lives in Chandigarh, and he has four sisters, who are all well-settled. "One day, a group of girls came to know where I lived and landed up at my Chandigarh home and asked Dad for my number. That was when he realised that I was doing well, and now we're on talking terms again."

Sushant can also be seen Kis Desh Main Hai Mera Dil.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/July/News_20090718_94

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Ankita Lokhande

Ankita Lokhande
Ankita has a girl-next-door image as Archana in Pavitra Rishta. Light colours suit her dusky complexion. She always wears ordinary Punjabi suits with very little makeup, though she has the figure to carry off western clothes, especially denims with tees

http://www.indya.com/gallery/gallery.aspx?aid=531

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Television's biggest wedding on Pavitra Rishta..

Zee TV and Balaji Telefilms join hands in giving the audience, television's biggest and lavish wedding in their show ...

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Pavitra Rishta wedding

Pavitra Rishta is all set to have a lavish typical Maharashtrian wedding in the show. The wedding will start airing on the show from today.

Here is the round up of what will happen in the wedding.

After lots of twists and turns Manav and Archana will get married in the show. Archana will be seen in a yellow nine yard saree and Manav will be seen in an off white kurta with a maroon stole.

The wedding starts with a ceremony of exchanging garlands, then pheras and all the minor rituals.

However the surprise in the wedding is going to be the attendance of Dance India Dance winner Salman Khan, kids from both the seasons for Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champ and Yashica from Challenge 2009.

As we reported earlier the bidaai of Archana will not take place in the show as Archana's mother is not aware that Manav is working in a garage, in fact she is under a impression that he belongs to a rich family, but immediately after the marriage she will come to know about this truth and will be in a huge shock. She will not allow her to get along with Manav. So they will have to live separately even after getting married.

Meanwhile the buzz about Ekta Kapoor making a special appearance in the wedding sequence is going to be true." We have shot for almost all rituals and everything for the wedding, but not with Ekta Kapoor, we will be shooting with her either today (July 27) or tomorrow (July 28), her entry will be shown in the later part of the wedding. The sequence would be like this that Ekta will come in the wedding and wish the newly wedded couple Manav and Archana," informs a source.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/July/News_20090727_135

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 7:42am | IP Logged

A Traditional Wedding for Archana and Manav on Pavitra Rishta

Archana gets married to Manav in a typical Maharashtrian way on Pavitra Rishta of Zee TV. Tune in to watch the marriage ...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top