Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Meet Manav's Family in Zee's Pavitra Rishta:

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "--PR: Article Archive-- (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Usha Nadkarni in Pavitra Rishtha..

Usha Nadkarni, popularly known as Shanta Bai of Kuch Is Tara fame will play Manav's mother in Zee's Pavitra Rishtha..

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

Ladies Not so special

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 23 June 2009 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Sushant's real life and reel life partner similar?

The rumours of Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande's (presently seen as Manav and Archana in Pavitra Rishta, Zee TV) 'so-called' affair have finally come to an end when Sushant cleared the air. He says that it is nothing but the similarity between the faces of his girl friend and Ankita that leave everyone confused.

He says, "My girl friend and Ankita share exactly the same features. Their face cut and almost every single thing is very similar. That's one of the reasons why people confuse her with my girl friend."

According to an Indya source, "Now it's been quite some time since everybody is well aware of Sushant and Ankita's affair. They love spending time with each other and often hang out with each other. But now, there have been some problems and Sushant has decided to get back to his ex."

Contrary to this, Sushant completely faked the rumours of having an affair with his reel life partner Ankita as he says, "These rumours are not true and they can not be true because I am already committed for two years now. Ankita and I are very good friends. In fact we met each other for the first time when we were shooting for the promos on the 29th of last month. And now we've become good friends, but we are definitely not seeing each other!"

Ankita too refused to admit this and quoted saying, "Yes, this is true that Sushant's girl friend and I look quite similar to each other and that is why people get confused. These rumours are not true at all, we are good friends and in fact I've even met his girl friend. We all were partying last night along with the entire unit of Pavitra Rishta."

Rajput how ever tells us about his girl friend, "Although I can't reveal her name but all I can tell you is that she is a model and hails from Kolhapur. I met her for the first time two years back in December and just after 20 days, I even proposed to her. Although now that I am shooting and don't really get time to meet her, I try to make it up at least twice a week."

With all these, even we are confused what is the whole issue all about? Hope these mysteries and confusions get solved soon and we get to meet Sushant Singh's 'real life' partner.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/June/News_20090623_89

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 6:13am | IP Logged

One hour episode of Pavitra Rishtha this Thursday..

Zee's Pavitra Rishtha will see its first one hour special episode this Thursday wherein Archana's marriage is called off...

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Ankita Lokhande who plays the demure Archana in Pavithra Rishta gives out her individual opinion on fashion which is mostly about simplicity at its best.
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=4949

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Before you jump to any conclusions we clarify that the couple is not getting married in real life but on the show. Ankita Lokhande and Sushant Singh Rajput will soon tie the knot in Pavitra Rishta. The actors who play the lead roles of Archana and Manav in the show will finally tie the knot and reportedly it will be a lavish affair. If sources are to be believed then Ekta Kapoor will grace the occasion and shower her blessings on the couple.

Informs a source, "Archana who has been facing rejections all this while from the prospective grooms is finally getting married on the show. Manav is already in love with Archana and his uncle approaches Archana's family with Manav's proposal. After an elongated sad phase finally it will be celebration time on the show."

"But the hiccup is that Archana's family is clueless about Manav's background and are unaware that he is a small time mechanic. And Manav and his family are under a wrong impression that Archana's family is aware of his background. Their marriage is actually a conspiracy planned by someone who can't see good times for Archana. The person conspiring knows Manav's truth and still pushes Archana's parents to accept the proposal," says the source.

Talking about the wedding our source says, "This will be a grand affair and the wedding will be promoted on a large scale. The production house and the channel are planning to put up hoardings and there will be ads to create the needed hype before the wedding takes place. Producer Ekta Kapoor is expected to witness the wedding in person which is expected to happen sometime in July."

TimesNow

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Happy days again for Archana in Pavitra Rishtha..

The next few episodes will see Archana's marriage to Manav getting finalized, which will be followed by their lavish ...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top