Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Ashlesha Sawant to enter Pavitra Rishta..

A twist in the tale is expected with regards to the track of Varsha and her boss, with Mr. Sagar's wife coming into the ...

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Watch-that-weight-Ankita/articleshow/5152631.cms

Watch that weight Ankita

TNN 24 October 2009, 12:00am IST

It's important for actors to take care of their looks. They can not afford to let go.
Ankita Lokhande

They may be busy with their shooting schedules, but fitness has to be on top of their agenda. Sadly, many of our newcomers fail here and tend to bloat up in no time looking huge and older on screen. Remember the very promising Divyanka Tripathi, who just couldn't keep away from putting on those extra calories. Another one who seems to be going that way is Ankita Lokhande.

The girl with a pretty face already looks a little puffed up these days and hence, much older suddenly. She anyway didn't look like a bubbly youngster even at the beginning of the show; now the extra weight might only cause more problems for this girl.
Edited by desicrowd - 14 years ago
niveditha thumbnail
Manjusha to send Manavs family behind bars...

Manjusha to send Manav's family behind bars...

The one hour Maha Episode of Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta will see a big twist wherein Manjusha lodges a complaint against ...

niveditha thumbnail
Sushant gets senti over Kis Desh…

Sushant gets senti over Kis Desh…

Sushant Singh Rajput gets sentimental over his character dying in Star Plus Kis Desh…

niveditha thumbnail
Ankita gets a surprise visit from parents…

Ankita gets a surprise visit from parents…

Ankita Lokhande was in for a pleasant surprise when her parents visited her on the sets of her show Pavitra Rishta…

niveditha thumbnail
Ekta to host a Success Party for Pavitra Rishta..

Ekta to host a Success Party for Pavitra Rishta..

Pavitra Rishta's soaring success has motivated the Czarina, Ekta Kapoor to throw a success party for the entire unit...

sensodyne thumbnail

Sushant Singh back to Martial arts training!

December 17th, 2009 - 1:54 pm ICT by sampurn -
The most obedient onscreen guy Sushant Singh Rajput aka Manav of "Pavitra Rishta' who looks very seeda sadha is actually very active and knows each and every technique to defend himself by Martial art. Sushant has rejoined his training for Martial arts in Mumbai informs our source.

We called up Sushant and he confirmed the news, "Yes! I have started my trainingagain for Martial arts as I had completed all the training but could not keep in track with the art for some years due to my hectic schedule but now I have made up my mind to continue it."

How does he get time after shooting for 'Pavitra Rishta' and other projects? "I try to remove time, so after my night shoots I make sure that I attend my classes in morning from 6:30 till 7:30 a.m. Even my coach had scolded me for discontinuing my art but after looking at my performance he just remained stunned and wondered as to why I didn't pursue a career in this?" the actor added.

But the one thing that we are wondering is Sushant, for protecting whom have you res-started the training?

-Tejashree Bhopatkar /Sampurn Media

Read more: http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/sushant-singh-back-to-martial-arts-training_100290590.html#ixzz0a21tEdAk
sensodyne thumbnail
Sushant Singh Rajput aka Manav of Pavitra Rishta is a fun-loving guy but is very dedicated to his work as well. As an actor he rates himself 12 out of 10!

Read on as the confident Sushant also reveals his philosophy of life and offers some advice for youngsters.

I am… -transparent

Life is… -full of fun

Love is… -divine

Marriage is… -a commitment

Your first crush… -happened when I was in class 4 and she was my class teacher

Your first date…- was when I was in class 10 and it was with my classmate Rashmi. We went on a long drive.

Your ideal woman should be… -intelligent, beautiful, loving , caring and understanding

Your dream date…- will be in a jungle with Monica Belluchi

Your best childhood memory… -when I stood first in class 3.

Your experience when facing the camera for the first time… -I was nervous

On your last birthday, what you did…-I went for a long drive with my friends to Lonavala and had a party over there.

How many places have you lived in… -till date I have lived in 5 cities

Your long lasting friend…-is Ankit and I met him when I was in kindergarten and till today we are in touch.

Do you make friends easily…- very easily

What kind of music do you like…-depends, when I am driving I like slow music and when I am partying I like hard rock and hip-hop.

One thing you want to change about yourself…- My hairstyle(i dnt think u should do that...it looks too sute!)

Favourite TV show… -Friends

Favourite Bollywood actor… -Shah Rukh Khan

Favourite Bollywood actress… -Madhuri Dixit

Favourite Hollywood actor…- Keanu Reeves

Favourite Hollywood actress…- Monica Belluchi

Favourite cartoon character…- Tom and Jerry

Last movie you watched…- A Wednesday

How do you rate yourself as an actor?-I would like to rate myself 12 on 10.

Last time you boarded a local train…-4 months ago when I went to Churchgate.

Last time you were stalked…-I don't remember

Last time you cried on screen…-when my brother Prem died in Kis des main hain meraa dil..

Last time you cried off screen…-when my pet dog Romeo passed away in January 2008...aww bechara!

Last time you cooked…on 31st October. I cooked for my girlfriend....who is she..i think its the same girl rashmi with whom he went to long drive in class 10

Philosophy of life…don't take life too seriously. Have fun and enjoy every single moment of your life.

Advice to youngsters…educate yourself and at the same time enjoy life.
Manav to choose between responsibility and love

Manav to choose between responsibility and love

Manav will be in a tight spot in the coming episodes of Zee's Pavithra Rishta…

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Biggest television weddings of 2009

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

This year television has seen many things happening on-screen like weddings happened on a large scale in the shows, which gave rise and much growth on the TRP ratings for the shows.The weddings in serials have been shot lavishly, and so we look at top seven grand weddings on Hindi TV serials.

Archana - Manav, Pavitra Rishta

This wedding happened in Mahrashtrian style, during the wedding sequence there was a buzz that the wedding happened in real but commenting on this buzz the lead actress denied this as she told the media that the jodi took 14 pheras.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Biggest-television-weddings-of-2009&aid=1260