Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
All her viewers in the coming episodes of Pavitra Rishta will miss Ankita Lokhande aka Arachana. It's sad news for all the followers of the serial, as they will fail to see her anytime soon, as she is not shooting for some days.

Our source from the production informs, "Ankita is not shooting for almost 3 days as she is not feeling well and had a viral attack, she is internally infected."

"She will not be coming on set for some more days, and her medical report will be coming till today evening." source added.

"Hence all the sequences of Manav and Archana have been cancelled," our source signs off. ?

Get well soon Ankita Viewers are waiting for you.

http://news.desi**fo***.net/television/indian-television-news/2369-ankita-lokhande-under-viral-attack.html

niveditha thumbnail

Food contest takes a bad turn for Ankita!

Ankita Lokhande aka Archana of Zee's Pavitra Rishta was admitted in hospital due to a petty food contest on the sets.

niveditha thumbnail

There is another twist soon to unfold on the show, where we will see a new angle i.e. a love triangle. There will be a new girl swinging around Manav, making Archana feel insecure and jealous.

Our khabroo from the sets reveal, "Recently a girl called Shravani played by Pooja Pihal has entered the show. Her role is to portray the daughter of Manav's Boss, and this is where the creative are trying to create a new angle."

Soon there will be a big misunderstanding between Manav and Archu. "This is where Shravani will come in the picture. Manav turns to her for a shoulder to cry on, and explains to her that he loves Archu very much and will never desert her," adds the source.

"This is where Archu again misunderstands Manav and there will be a huge drama, which is soon to unfold. Shravani's character will change accordingly as per the TRP's, for now she will be seen in a positive avatar," concludes the source.

Pooja debuted as a parallel lead in Sony's show Waqt, which was pulled off air due to low TRPs and later she was seen in Ninja Pandav on Real.

We tried calling Pooja Pihal, but all our efforts went in vain. So now lets see how Archu and Manav come out of this situation.

http://news.desi**fo***.net/television/indian-television-news/2655-manav-archu-aur-woh.html

niveditha thumbnail

Love triangle in Pavitra Rishta..

The next high point in Zee's Pavitra Rishta is that Archana will walk out of Manav's house. Also the presence of the new ...

niveditha thumbnail
Pavitra Rishta is going through a tough phase; firstly as its lead was not well, and then the show is gearing up with lots of twist and turns in the coming episodes. These twists can definitely be traced to the new entrant Shravani.

Our source from production team informs, "Savita (Usha Nadkarni) will be successful in trapping Shravani (Pooja Pihal) for her younger son Sachin (Raj Singh), and at the peak they both will get married according to Savita."

But the new situation will not create any sourness between Manav (Sushant Rajput) and Archu (Ankita Lokhande). When we talked to Sushant Rajput he informed, "I don't have any idea about the relationship between me and Archu, but it's definitely written that Sachin and Shravani will get married soon in the serial."

"I don't think so that there will be a love triangle between the three of us, but at the end you can never predict the TRP's demand," actor added.

Whatever may be the scene in the serial, it is fixed that the show will keep the audience on the hook, isn't it?

http://news.desi**fo***.net/television/indian-television-news/2734-shravani-to-marry-sachin.html

niveditha thumbnail
Lot of rona-dhona is happening these days in Pavitra Rishta. Owing to the misunderstandings created by Archana's relative over Manav's presence in the red light area leads them to separate.

As of now in the serial Manav has don the majnu and Archana is constantly shedding tear in his judaai. Thus the match-making show has momentarily become a typical craving love story. But this made for each other couple will no longer long for each other as they are tipped to come together soon on the show. According to our source "Manav will soon make a trip to Archana's house so as clear the misunderstandings and get her back in his family and life."

"I am missing Archu so will soon go to her place to prove my innocence and possibly I will bring back my love home. But I have not received a script mentioning anything like this," informs the Majnu. When further asked about Archu returning back home he quips, "Agar maan jayegi toh ayegi (if she is convinced she will definitely come) but I am sure she will be back."

Their Pavitra Rishta is going through a trying period; if they survive it will brace up the rishta more!

http://news.desi**fo***.net/television/indian-television-news/2778-archu-chali-sasuraal-.html

niveditha thumbnail
Sushant Rajput aka Manav of Pavitra Rishta shares his memorable moment exclusively with Telly Caf.

How is Sushant in real life?

In real life I am exactly opposite to my onscreen character of Manav, but yes I can say that I am the same as in Kis Desh...actually I am very complicated type of guy who doesn't know what to do next, but after thinking for a while I do land up to the proper decision. Sometimes few situation just makes me blank, thus I get confused with the issue but at the end do get my way right.

What do you like the most to do?

I like driving as I use to drive since my school days. Besides that I like small kids because they don't speak much. I just hate those people who speak more than wanted. Another thing that makes me annoyed is the hypocrite people, the persons who are not on their word make me go fuming, other wise I like everything.

Which was your unforgettable memory from the days of your school or college?

My college life was not that good as my school life was. I was struggling during my college days. I also joined Shaimak Davar's dance group for which I had to tour from various places. So I use to hardly attend any classes during my college days. But yes I had my rocking school days, we friends use to travel to Haryana from our school to just have "Aloo ka Paratha" for 4 days a week, this is what my unforgettable memory which will be always among my sweet memories.

How was your journey towards success?

My journey is too long and yet to be achieved. Actually speaking I am no where according to what I have targeted for my life. But being positive, I think I have just started my journey towards success. All I can say is, "Aaj mehnat kar, kal phal milega."

According to you, what restricts you from attaining your success?

I must not say, but I sleep a lot till late in the afternoon and according to me that is the only thing that restricts me towards my targeted goal. As I sleep more, I feel lazy to do any kind of work and as I don't do my work, I don't get what I want, its simple

One thing that your audience don't know about you?

Actually I was very scholar student who has done his top in engineering. But as I was more interested in acting and this glamour world, I left my house against my parents will and landed in this field. That's it

http://news.desi**fo***.net/television/indian-television-news/3090-i-love-childrens-as-they-dont-speak-sushant-rajput.html

niveditha thumbnail

Archana to get educated in Pavitra Rishta..

Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta will see the return of Satish. Also Sulochana's next aim is to educate her daughter Archana...

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

'I am a naughty foodie' – Sushant Singh Rajput

Sushant Singh Rajput aka Manav of Zee's Pavitra Rishta talks on his ...

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ashlesha Sawant to enter Pavitra Rishta..

A twist in the tale is expected with regards to the track of Varsha ...