Pavitra Rishta

Ankita Lokhande on her role in Pavitra Ristha

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Koyel

Koyel

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

Ankita Lokhande on her role in Pavitra Ristha

Ankita LokhandeAnkita Lokhande who was supposed to debut in NDTV's Imagine scrapped romantic school drama, Baali Umar Ko Salaam will now be seen in a completely different avatar in Balaji's upcoming Zee TV show, Pavitra Ristha. "Here I play Maharashtrian girl who finds it difficult to get married and all the problem's that such girls face in our society. But later as the script tells I will get my groom and what issues I face in my in laws is what the show is all about."

She further adds, "Unlike my Baali character, who worn mini skirt's, Archana is a simple demure girl  always seen in suits and sporting a bindi. She is very attached to her mother and suffers from inferiority complex. The setting is also completely poles apart; Pavitra Ristha is based on lower income chawl family."

She refused to speculate on whether the show seems familiar to Ekta's Kkusum, "I am sorry I can't talk much more on the show as I have been instructed by Balaji not to speak to the media on the same. "

Edited by Koyel - 01 June 2009 at 10:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sensodyneLovePRSoham

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ankita Lokhande on her role in Pavitra Ristha" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks!!! =D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top