All discussions regarding Rituraj's entry here

-Ami- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello all YRKKH-ians! Last week, recently, we found out about the re-entry of Rituraj in the show. Rituraj was played by Ali Merchant and will soon be seen back in the show making a re-entry with his character.

Also, to have this discussion going, here are some questions that can help start out some discussion.
-Do you guys think that maybe Rituraj's entry might bring in something between Naksh's relationship? Strengthen thier relationship? Weaken it?
-Will Rituraj's entry have a big impact on them?
-Any idea why Rituraj might be making another appearance?
-Any idea how his re-entry might be shown?

Please try to discuss anything relating towards Rituraj and all here! Any other topics created on it will be closed down.

Love and Regards,
Ami, Preeti, and Shagun
I-F Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saanjh.xyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rituraj's entry will again turn naitik into 'OTHELLO'😲😲😲
Just hope that he doesn't come to know about their former relationship.😳
nahi to wahi rona dhona phir se chalo ho jayega😭😭. aisa lag raha hai ki naitik ke ander soya hua othelo phir se jagne wala hai!!😔😕
sweetbuzz thumbnail
I guess Rituraj will be appearing as Naitik's cousin whom he hates a lot. Then he might tell Naitik's family that Akshara wants to be a singer(which she doesnt) and Naitik will be defending Akshara in front of all his family members
aish_punk thumbnail
Hmm..i think Rituraj's entry can bring prob's b/w Naksh..i mean if Naitik gets 2 noe tat they both liked each oda earlier..den he myt get a bit jealous n also a bit angry..bcuz maybe he thot he knew evrytyn abt Akshara..!..n so he myt b a bit angry..bcuz she did'nt tell him dis b4..

n if hes the Babloo bhaiyya Naitik hates..den def the situation will worsen..!
annu123 thumbnail
i am very happy to hear RITURAJ'S REENTRY HE IS THE cutest and the sexiest boy on television,,i love him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much... ALI MERCHANT HAS THE LOOKS,,THE VOICE ,,THE STYLE AND EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM IS PERFECT JUST LIKE SARA KHAN ,,MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL ON TELEVISION ,,great competition between them...  its sll unexpected -but rituraj 1 week cameo coming back will have a huge positive impact on the show..😊
annu123 thumbnail
love you riturajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
anu_1993 thumbnail
hi... i'm new to this community but old to 'rishta'.... anyways wat i feel is that entry of rituraj as bablu bhaiya will be a great deal... i think ritu will start having feelings for akshara and moreover it is possible that ritu's parents can say about akshara and rituraj to daddaji or someone from their family... and when naitik will come to know then ofcoarse jealousy, anger everything.... this will really effect ak-nk's relationship negatively....
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
i hope naitik supports akshara when rituraj tries 2 create problem...
annu123 thumbnail
RITURAJ LOOKED HAWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT AND SO CUTE WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....................I CANT WAIT FOR HIS ENTRY....😊love him... naitik will have to cope upto ALI MERCHANT in performance because ALI IS KNOWN TO BE PLAYING A LOVER BOY ALWAYS....😊😊😊
divscool12 thumbnail
well i feel entry of rituraj will only strenthen naksh's relationship..!! i dont know y but i have this feelin...!!