Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 07 November 2005 at 8:23am | IP Logged

well if u want it to continue, i am with u...

all i said is that urs has ended with a happy note, ours with a tragedy.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW STARONE SHOWS (Page 4)" in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 07 November 2005 at 8:26am | IP Logged

and yes, i only meant, it sudnt become like after marraige ekta soaps. even i like hk . sorry if u dint like it.

i meant nothing wrong.

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 08 November 2005 at 12:16am | IP Logged
hey guys, Dont you think that Star One is being different from other channels, by ending their shows in time, before it gets dragging and boring.

Hotel Kingston, although I would love for it to continue, had its share of glory and now vish and Sehlly did unite in the end after their share of troubles. The Hotels also has had its share of ups and downs and how much more could they continue. Isnt it better they did not drag it like a kekta show and let its freshness linger in our minds forever.

Special Squad, dunno why it had such an abrupt ending, but hope they do bring it back in the next season.

Sidhant, I am hopeful, will be back next season with a bang.

Remix Cry Cry Cry what can I say.

India Calling, dunno how it will turn out to be, but going by Star One's previous record and that of Rose Audio, I am sure it wont be cliche.. who knows, it might just turn out to be interesting. Its got VIpul Sethi, Nighar Khan and a new comer. Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope this would be good fun.

Darna mana Hai... lets see.

Not sure about the others.

One thing I hate is the entry of Kekta into STar One. Hope something magical happens and she gets out of the channel.

And Dr. Jackall, brilliant analysis of the new shows Clap

Lets have it for more shows. Loved your writing.

pranx

pranx

Posted: 08 November 2005 at 1:18am | IP Logged
well... all I have to say is that Star will sink to new lows if the Kekta serials are aired. And I like both HK and SS equally so no question of defending one against the other. Its actually a double tragedy for me.
    I disagree with priya that HK will lose its freshness if brought back. Its an episodic serial like SS and siddhanth. If they won't lose their charm why would HK? In fact the director can create loads of situations in such serials. If they can manage to maintain the balance of comedy and drama then what's the prob? Also episodic serials don't drag, because the story is developed one bit at a time with the focus remaining on the guests for most part. In other serials they have to employ convoluted plots to keep viewer interest. Don't kill me for this but I feel remix has more possiblity of being dragged than HK.
    As for India Calling...wat can I say? the entire story will fit into 5 lines. Our chammak challo comes to mumbai with a bad hangover of Bunty aur Babli in search of her sis and lands up in a call centre. Negar Khan will be a high flying executive who'll think our dear chandni is just soo downmarket. And prince charming (Armaan suri Carcopy) Vipul who will initially hate her for her villager and mera jalandhar mahan act, will later fall for her "inner simplicity and heart of gold". There..isn't it 5 lines!!
    Agreed even HK had a predictable Story but there was something different in the way the lead pair was portrayed. The brat shelly didn't turn into miss goody-two-shoes after falling for Vish. And he too didnt lecture the NRI return on "Bharatiya Values" as would have happened in a normal ( read Kekta) serial.

Edited by pranx - 09 November 2005 at 10:17pm

Cuhrazy.Anisha

IF-Dazzler

Cuhrazy.Anisha

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 09 November 2005 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Big smileomg i dont believe dis ppl actually voting fr india callingShocked

gosh dat chandani looks so sickDead dr jackall is right who wears such clothes these days...n cumon at dis developing pace dat stupid chandani is sitting there wid her idiotic transister n leaves aside dat big tv ...dats really stupid....no1 wid enough brains would do dat ...drinking cofee/tea in a steel ka glass is so foolish

its anoheridiotic drama about a down market small town girl trying to make it big wid her down market acts in our high tech mumbai------

god uv'e been unfair to poor chandni ---i mean how can u snd sum1 on earth widout gving her brains!!!!Wink

n i think darna mana hai is alright ...i like spooky stuff..Big smile

~luv u hamesha anisha

minxx

minxx

Posted: 09 November 2005 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

good work pranx n anisha really lol lol
spriya i already said only kekta type indian way of thinking says u cant hav romance n thrill n fights after marraige. love begins after marraige n has various levels.im not writin a thesis here but tryin 2 say hk can go onnnnnnnnn n onnnnnnn .the original "hotel" from where it is lifted ran for 5 yrs!!!
shows should hav a def ending , neone remember hubahu?? on sony? it was a lovely show ,but it was time 4 it 2 go .not so with star one shows

else v all wouldnt hav been cryin our eyes out here

Edited by dr.jackall - 09 November 2005 at 12:36pm

minxx

minxx

Posted: 09 November 2005 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
what other show u want me to analyse priya?. i hate these new shows so venting my anger
aryan dipika fan , i know what they did was real bad and no im not gonna lie 2 u that mayb bhanu will come in a new good show ,cause i myself dont belive that classy shows like these comeby that easily
btw amit varma is coming in kittu on sahara one , but dont expect it 2 b a gr8 show Dead

pranx

pranx

Posted: 09 November 2005 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
all those who have voted for india calling or any other show, please post replies on why they want to watch those serials. Its always good to hear the other side of the story too. This poll looks very wierd as it is coz even though India calling has got quite a significant no of votes, everyone has thrashed it except priya Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top