Bandini

!!Sanraj Appreciation Thread!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 25

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 07 May 2009 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Hugs to dear Aasiya for doing a fantastic job today! Aasiya, you rock as Santu. Loved you standing up to Motiben today and grabbing that phone! SmileI was cheering the whole time for the little girl, who was being so brave against the bully Motiben! 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!Sanraj Appreciation Thread!! (Page 6)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 07 May 2009 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Click here to Vote

YOU rock the house Aasiya .. what a fab FAB job !!!
Kudos to the writers..

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 10 May 2009 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Here's Aasiya's Mother'd Day plan from telebuzz interview:

Aasiya Kazi, who plays the lead role in NDTV Imagine's Bandini is always accompanied on sets by her mother. When asked her about her mom and her plans for the day, she quips "My mom is very supportive, she always accompanies me to the sets. I need not even look at the time in the midst of my hectic schedule, as she takes care of my food chart very nicely. Whatever I am today, is because of my mom and I have learned everything that I know of today from her. Talking about my plans for Mother' Day, I will mostly be shooting on the day, so no great plans. But I will surely celebrate Mother's Day".

Oh, what a sweet mom for such a sweet girl! Hope you had a terrific Mother's Day with your mom, Aasiya!

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 14 May 2009 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Hi Aasiya,
Enjoyed your performance in the 13th May episode. That was a long speech you have DM to convince him and you did well! Your voice showed the confidence and nervousness an 18 yr old girl would have if she had to speak to a man much older and much powerful than her in life!

Liked the way your eyes darted to his hand when he adjusted your bindi! You almost got scared at first!

Your eyes are very expressive.

We are all very happy to see you smile! You have a nice smile. Hope the future episodes show you smiling a lot moreSmile

Congrats again!

rash578

rash578

Posted: 14 May 2009 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Asaiya is doin a fab jobin the may epis...Especially I luved yesterday, the way she said the long dialogues in front of DM wid sooo much courage n also a tad bit nervous ness...U rock girl...N plzzz smile more n more...We cant see u cry....Ur scenes wid Mrunal wer also superb...U both hav improved by leaps n bounds...Keep it up n we luv u vry much..

DMfan

DMfan

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 11:45am | IP Logged

I am sure we all love Dharamraj Mahayavanshi.

Here We can all Talk what we like & love ( not what we don't like) about DM

Simple Rules :
We do not talk of Ronit Roy only DM

Post should have only Appreciation.

Please Do Not Advertise
Please Do Not Spam
Please Do Not Argue

What I like about DM

1)     His maturity

2)     His arrogant attitude which tells you "I'm the best & I know it"

3)     His mustache bhi sexy. His akad bhi sexy.  (Thanks for this one ronitfan)

4)     His way of saying "maaru modhu su joi che away"

5)     His way of saying "Samjhi ko ne bhaila"

6)     The way he raises his hand to make to opposite person to stop talking.

7)     His way of saying "Mahayvanshi". All say it as " Mah ya vanshi" only he says it as " Ma he ya vanshi" . He glories that name & makes it sound too royal & sexy.

Edited by Dips - 01 June 2009 at 11:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vkalutunisianMallika113

MrsDM

MrsDM

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Hi Dips,
I love everything you've pointed out about DM.

I actually love his fights with Hiten. Hiten is the only guy who can take him head on!!!

Love his regal look in his silk kurta verryyyyy sexy and his man jewellery his gold chain and bracelet........   Day Dreaming and of course the moustache.   

I love it when he speaks softly to Santo and tries to make her feel better.  
I'm in love with the arrogant DM.....Blushing

DMfan

DMfan

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I love DM too ........

Post Reply New Post

Go to top