Bandini

!!Sanraj Appreciation Thread!! (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 25

Page 1 Page 24
Page   of 25

Shahara3

IF-Dazzler

Shahara3

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

after reading all your posts i am also convincd santu is faking like DM did during the rudr track..in that aajtak video they said santu takes a vow to teach a lesson to her enemies..and dr m is a female rudr..so they built it up just like the rudr track..also shades of the birwa truth episode..dm insulted santu in front of mclan..just as she was abt to leave so that the real culprit speaks out..so now its obvious maalkin took a leaf out of maalik's book. I rewatched some parts of yest epi & santu is giving these side glances while ba bapuji try to stop her & when dm spoke she had this i knew it expression on her face..omg thete's no way santu can be so cold & unemotional about the one greatest love of her life she summoned up all her courage to carry out this plan thats why she asked for strength from the tulsi pooja..and that durga bhajan played which indicates her fight to save her husband's honour..just cant wait for dr m to be kicked out & vishal returned to sanraj.
Ramo I'm with you on that exactly what I felt since I've been watching this unfold...Santu's behavior...her bhashams...some just like DMs...if its not her plan then none of it makes sense??? Confused...shes not that cold and unemotional, Santu will only do anything to this exteme only to protect and bring back honor to her family and most important to her is DM...people will say its wrong taking someone else strategies and using them, I agree but shes seen it work, she needs to find out the truth and if shes shown 100% behind DM shes not going to find out anything...shes going to show shes against DM...DrM will not reveal anything if Santu's shown backing her hubby...DrM will just leave or make up more crap and how can Santu prove DM innocent??? It will just be DM's word against DrM...Santu needs to step away and do her detective work like she always does and like DM has...it could fall back on her face true but this is major so hope it doesn't...this is Ekthaa serial so what do you expect, it could go anyway...like how they showed DM and everyone was against the way he did it, their doing the same here for Santu...I am just going to sit and watch Santu kick Megha out and bring back her husband's honour...thats the only outcome I want...like Santu accepted and DM's way of doing it (even if we hated it) DM will be the same with Santu...

Edited by Shahara3 - 16 July 2010 at 3:29am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cuckoo_chandprajjucrystal30TOTAL-ROMANTICleena04...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!Sanraj Appreciation Thread!! (Page 25)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Ok Ok Ok..Ramo & Shahra...I will beleive in your BELEIF..& wait & watch..For Santu's Durga's avatar..I I am telling you I will be the HAPPIEST the day ..there will a emotional..UNION..& ..hopefully a SR..

Love-hema

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHU434crystal30...RamonaG....

cuckoo_chand

cuckoo_chand

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 1:12am | IP Logged
I think SANRAJ WILL BE REUNITED VERY SOON. as Santu had left D'pur she will surely go to the mango lady and will find out that Dr M(the dirty woman) had stolen her child Vishal when he was just born. Then she will come back with all the proofs. She will ultimately prove her hubby is innocent. Eagerly waiting for that moment.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prk14svmlokeprajju_xCIOT_...RamonaG....TOTAL-ROMANTIC

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 1:58am | IP Logged
@cuckoo chand anything is possible..she left dharampur so it can be as u say...but i suppose once the truth is out she will be in the house but away from DM Unhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cuckoo_chandcrystal30TOTAL-ROMANTICleena04

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
i  want it's too roma but feeling very let down after santu's y'day behavior..... it's so sad she leaved Dm just like that only....

btw having any new news abt that had u poke to RR HAD HE SAID SOMETHING.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuckoo_chandTOTAL-ROMANTIC

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
no leena he said nothing so far Disapprove

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Loveeeeddd..the way Dm has gone back to his Raoring lion mode..Santu has pissd him..BIG TIME..which is very very understandabkle..I WANT HIM TO GIVE HER THE TOUGHEST TME EVER..he is not be taken for granted ..with his emotions being played...poor soul..com eon SANTU..get ready to win over ME & DM..and many many others..!! Love you Santu....but MAD AT YOU at present..!!

Love-hema

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

svmlokeprk14cuckoo_chandcrystal30...RamonaG....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top