!!Sanraj Appreciation Thread!! - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
I feel that Ekta Kapoor couldn't have picked anyone better for this role than Aasiya. She is just so sweet and soft and loving. What a sweet voice and such an innocent face! When she is Santu, I can't believe how cruel Motiben is to her. This girl is just too adorable and so vulnerable. Her anxiety and concern is always on her face. I am just loving this girl for her sensitive portrayal of Santu! She is beautiful outside as well as inside as Santu!😊
Oh my good she's my sweet candy , so young , so beautiful , so tender ,
she's just aww πŸ‘
Congrats to Aasiya for doing a fabulous job in Bandini... She is pitted against RR no less! And she is doing so well.

My honest views (I apologise if it hurts her or anyone)- her voice modulation seemed a bit shaky in the beginning but now she is rocking! Very good.

She looks worried a lot, but I guess that is because being married to DM is worrying in itself, not to mention his family!

I like her with less jewellery. Most of the jewellery and saris she wore seemed gaudy, not classy. She looks lovely in simple cotton clothes.

Is she like this in real life, too mature and patient for her age? I simply can't believe she is only 17. How can a 17 yr old girl understand and portray the complex range of emotions Santo goes through? Must be very hard.
i think santu (aasiya's) acting is good i really liked santu when she enters dm room the next day she gets up in morning all surprised & wondering was it a dream it made cry a bit
I too can't believe Aasiya is only 17, Tvrasika! She def has so much maturity on her sweet face, I am not saying old, but emotionally. Her eyes express it all, when others mistreat her! Her manners are just too good. She is portraying every essence of Santu in a manner that takes years of acting experience. This young lady has natural talent and luck has come  to her in the way of Ekta Kapoor!😊 She will have a great future in acting!
Hey Thnks for the Fan Club OF Asiya Wow its too Needed..
Well Sumtimes its difficult to Imagine she is 17only..and in the cuming promo of 1st may she is luking SO mature,,
GOOD JOB Asiya aka Santu Keep it up..
Oh my goodness, Aasiya looks simply stunning in her rose pink sari in tomorrow's promo, when she finds Kaddu and Sandeep together! That's putting it mildly. She is so mature, and gentle and just too gorgeous! I just think this girl is a gem and she shines when she is on screen. She is always in a sad mood, but if she was in happy mood, it would simply rock!😊
Yes, that is also my opinion. She always looks sad.

We want to see her smile, not the restrained smile she had when Meghna was around, but laugh. May be she can play more with Birwa and Suraj😊
she is awesome and doing an excellent job.
Good Job aasiayaaaaaa KEep it up..