Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prajju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
sanraj mania indeed. i know no ronit roy or asiya kazi before i watched this show. this may sound strange but is true as i rarely used to watch hindi soaps.i am busy with my regional soaps instead . recently the remake of bandini started to air in my language down south, i liked it , followed it and thats how i landed up with bandini. so i think i can say, without any bias, that sanraj characters outlived the actors.

sanraj a very special couple indeed. if its not sanraj and not bandini, i , with my slightly feministic views would never have approved the idea of a 40+ man with grown up children marrying an 18 year old girl (sorry to discuss these past things at this point but iam doing this as iam new to this forum and i really want to confess my new found love for this show that evolved in a very short span of time.)i admire the way sanraj's relation evolved with time and the way they transformed themselves from an unconventional couple to an uncomparable couple in terms of love, devotion, trust and above all sacrifice. this pair is one of the very few that i would remember and cherish for many more years to come..

coming to the present track frankly speaking i do not like it just like you all. if i have to see misunderstanding,suspicion, distrust,silence and separation b/w a husband and wife i think we have no dearth of soaps on indian television and i do have a bunch of them in my language as well.i dont want to see such things b/w sanraj.i know that every relation has to undergo its own share of ups & downs with time but for me sanraj has always been special. had it not been so it would not not have brought me this far... .improving my hindi(which i never did even when this was my 2nd language at school) just to watch a tv show, signing up in an online forum(which i did for the first time) and writing such a long post.(i am an amateur in writing posts).

sanraj might not be real, it might be just fiction and fantasy,but i love to cherish this fantasy for as long as i can as very few fantasies come as near to the heart as this one crossing all barriers.

thanks.Edited by prajju - 13 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh My god Praju..You are a awesome writer yaar..& such honest confessions in a simple way I JUST LOVE it..I am so happy that there is another MANIAC with all of us..here to DROOL & DROOL DROOL ..all the way..yahoooooooooooo..!! Every word that you have mentioned on SANRAJ..I so PERFECT ..& THEY ARE UNMATCHABLE..Their unconventional paring itself is the USP of this Awesome show..& RR & AASIYA..are like..exactly you have said..OUTLIVED THE CHARACTERS..and have made it immortal in our hearts ..to cherish for years to come..

And Archana sweety..I have always seen you pressing that LIKE button to my posts dear But why arent you writing ..something..We would love to enjoy your posts too..Come on girl..lets DROOL..& Enjoy share our happiness..It s FUN..I am humble dwith your words ..THANK YOU so much for loving my posts & SANRAJ..Because anyoen who loves SANRAJ..are directly praportional..to my love..!!😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Love-Hema

Edited by HAOOY - 13 years ago
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Hema ....sorry dear to comment so late ....somehow missed seeing it ...that line "tujhe meri kasam " ....oh it made me do somersaults .... 😆 felt like he was giving me the kasam .... ❤️ went dhak dhak ....have u ever wondered when and why does someone give their Kasam ....its when they have full faith that it wouldnt be broken and this showed DMs love for Santudi .....and look how she answered soon after that ....this strengthen my point that Santu is faking all this just how DM did during Rudra track.....
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
😳But yesterday..the way Santu..pointed at DM to that Boy vishal & said look he is your father was RUDE...yaar...Why did she do that..Eagerly waiting for that Stern reply from DM tonight...GOSH..I cant wait..I am at present ANGRY with SAntu..and yes I have got full RIGHT to do so..because we get HURT MOST WHEN HURT by teh people we LOVE THE MOST..!! & I do Love SANTU & DM the Most..But I feel DM loves SAntu 100% and SAntu minus her Mahanta loves him..99.5% the way she spoke last night has minused that 0.5% from me..!! Hope she earns it tonight after LISTENING to DM..And I have always noted that SANTU never has a habit to Listen especially to DM..

Awwww..and Jes regarding that KASAM ..You hit the bulls eye..awwwwww...You give kasam to people who you know..will do anything fo ryou..even on death bed..That is teh relation our SANRAJ has...My heart goes for a somersault ..every time these two come together ...!!😳😳
😳😳

Love-Hema

Edited by HAOOY - 13 years ago
Ayushi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HAOOY

😳But yesterday..the way Santu..pointed at DM to that Boy vishal & said look he is your father was RUDE...yaar...Why did she do that..Eagerly waiting for that Stern reply from DM tonight...GOSH..I cant wait..I am at present ANGRY with SAntu..and yes I have got full RIGHT to do so..because we get HURT MOST WHEN HURT by teh people we LOVE THE MOST..!! & I do Love SANTU & DM the Most..But I feel DM loves SAntu <font color="#ff0000">100% </font>and SAntu minus her <font color="#ff0000">Mahanta </font>loves him.<font color="#ff0000">.99.5%</font> the way she spoke last night has minused that 0.5% from me..!! Hope she earns it tonight after LISTENING to DM..And I have always noted that SANTU never has a habit to Listen especially to DM..

Awwww..and Jes regarding that KASAM ..You hit the bulls eye..awwwwww...You give kasam to people who you know..will do anything fo ryou..even on death bed..That is teh relation our SANRAJ has...My heart goes for a somersault ..every time these two come together ...!!😳😳
😳😳

Love-Hema

I agree with you...........also waiting for DM's response tomorrow just like you..............but I do want santu to save her hubby's name from this mess..................and teach these fakery a lesson so that no one in the future will dare to come in between sanraj................she has to be nasty to save DM...............so good luck santuEdited by Ayushi_01 - 13 years ago
prajju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi

i am also waiting eagerly for DM's reply and hope santu listens to it completely atleast this time.

(by the way someone please tell me the meanings of saugandh and kasam please.)

hey by reading all your posts i also started feeling that santu might be acting. hope this is true.Edited by prajju - 13 years ago
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hema i agreed to ur all words dear  u know when i was watching yesterday's epi i feels like to slap santu (plz don't mind yaar but i m very angry & can't stop my self) how she was behaving..... why she always act so much mahan...... why she can't understand that one day her mahanta will take everything from her even Dm also ......... but at my heart was crying when i seen Dm's helpless & sad face yaar....... but at the end i know she is act to save Dm from this problem & when after reading all comment here now i m sure for it.........
ya ayushi & hema i m also waiting for that moment when santu kicks this monster (megha) out of d'pur  for forever....................

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
after reading all your posts i am also convincd santu is faking like DM did during the rudr track..in that aajtak video they said santu takes a vow to teach a lesson to her enemies..and dr m is a female rudr..so they built it up just like the rudr track..also shades of the birwa truth episode..dm insulted santu in front of mclan..just as she was abt to leave so that the real culprit speaks out..so now its obvious maalkin took a leaf out of maalik's book. I rewatched some parts of yest epi & santu is giving these side glances while ba bapuji try to stop her & when dm spoke she had this i knew it expression on her face..omg thete's no way santu can be so cold & unemotional about the one greatest love of her life she summoned up all her courage to carry out this plan thats why she asked for strength from the tulsi pooja..and that durga bhajan played which indicates her fight to save her husband's honour..just cant wait for dr m to be kicked out & vishal returned to sanraj.
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ramonag

after reading all your posts i am also convincd santu is faking like DM did during the rudr track..in that aajtak video they said santu takes a vow to teach a lesson to her enemies..and dr m is a female rudr..so they built it up just like the rudr track..also shades of the birwa truth episode..dm insulted santu in front of mclan..just as she was abt to leave so that the real culprit speaks out..so now its obvious maalkin took a leaf out of maalik's book. I rewatched some parts of yest epi & santu is giving these side glances while ba bapuji try to stop her & when dm spoke she had this i knew it expression on her face..omg thete's no way santu can be so cold & unemotional about the one greatest love of her life she summoned up all her courage to carry out this plan thats why she asked for strength from the tulsi pooja..and that durga bhajan played which indicates her fight to save her husband's honour..just cant wait for dr m to be kicked out & vishal returned to sanraj.

Ramo I'm with you on that exactly what I felt since I've been watching this unfold...Santu's behavior...her bhashams...some just like DMs...if its not her plan then none of it makes sense??? 😕...shes not that cold and unemotional, Santu will only do anything to this exteme only to protect and bring back honor to her family and most important to her is DM...people will say its wrong taking someone else strategies and using them, I agree but shes seen it work, she needs to find out the truth and if shes shown 100% behind DM shes not going to find out anything...shes going to show shes against DM...DrM will not reveal anything if Santu's shown backing her hubby...DrM will just leave or make up more crap and how can Santu prove DM innocent??? It will just be DM's word against DrM...Santu needs to step away and do her detective work like she always does and like DM has...it could fall back on her face true but this is major so hope it doesn't...this is Ekthaa serial so what do you expect, it could go anyway...like how they showed DM and everyone was against the way he did it, their doing the same here for Santu...I am just going to sit and watch Santu kick Megha out and bring back her husband's honour...thats the only outcome I want...like Santu accepted and DM's way of doing it (even if we hated it) DM will be the same with Santu... Edited by Shahara3 - 13 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Ok Ok Ok..Ramo & Shahra...I will beleive in your BELEIF..& wait & watch..For Santu's Durga's avatar..I I am telling you I will be the HAPPIEST the day ..there will a emotional..UNION..& ..hopefully a SR..

Love-hema