Forum Games

Khuda Jaane and Fantasy Game

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Nachda_Punjab

Nachda_Punjab

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Hey guys! Tongue

I found this video on youtube with a super cute guy and girl in it with the song Khuda Jaane from Bachna ae Haseeno. They look so reall!! ShockedShocked 
I think it's such a cute video, wish they existed for real!

Take a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdnSHjDIFNE 

Tell me what you guys think about it? Star  :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khuda Jaane and Fantasy Game" in Forum Games forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top