Pavitra Rishta

I am so happy Sushant Singh is the lead!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Well I mostly watch Zee shows and I was happy that Ekta was returning to Zee. And that too with a show based on middle class family. The lead Ankita looked promising and everyone knows Savita Prabhune is a seasoned actress. But what made me jump up and down with happiness was when I saw the title mantage of show and when Archana's dupatta flew off his face...it was Sushant Shocked EmbarrassedPreet from KDHMD. I loved him in that show and I always knew Ekta will cast him as a lead. I am so happpy to see him in this show. I think he will make a really good pair with Ankita and knowing Ekta, I think she will develop theri love-story very nicely. Now I dont want to miss an episode of this show. Just watched the first episode and it was really nice. Hope it does well. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwithamitzi11Monu-SunNaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am so happy Sushant Singh is the lead!!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Monu-SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Me too! He is a fantastic actor, love his portrayal of Preet Juneja in Kish Desh.., definately one of the best out of Ekta's newest finds, so glad that she casted him as the main male lead. Ankita looks promising too.

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by $weet Ema

Me too! He is a fantastic actor, love his portrayal of Preet Juneja in Kish Desh.., definately one of the best out of Ekta's newest finds, so glad that she casted him as the main male lead. Ankita looks promising too.

Yes he is very cute as Preet. And I love the way he portrays it.He is a sweetheart. Day Dreaming

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 11:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Casssp

Goldie

Casssp

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Sushant Rajput is a gr8 actor and i m also very happy to see him as a main lead. i m going to watch this show only for him. He is so........

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Me too is very happy to see Sushant as a main leadDancing...like you guys..me too love his character in Kish DeshTongue and the way he plays it.... he got a challenging role here coz its right opposite of his Preet character. He will play a matured and responsible one, so it will be interesting to see how the story develop.

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Yes..I am waiting for his entry. It will be interesting to see how he will play this character as against Preet's naughty and full of life character. Cant wait to see tomorrow's episode.God knows when they will show his entry?

shabs_89

IF-Dazzler

shabs_89

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 11:55am | IP Logged
hey deva....long time no chat!....i am also happy to see Sushant aka Preet of KDMHMD coming in this show...i wanna see him as a different character....!!!

=) tc

Post Reply New Post

Go to top