Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

"JC: Interesting! But i think it's different because that doesn't really apply to the synopsis!! =S I guess we shall wait and watch! =)

-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well according to the synopsis Manav sees Archana likes her and wants to proceed with the proposal right. But someone has to work behind Manav coming as a prospecting groom for Archana as Arcahana's mom is only looking for well educated guy. Someone has to play the middle man who will help in hiding that Manav is not the ideal husband Archana's mom is looking for her.
Roshni. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -JC-

Well according to the synopsis Manav sees Archana likes her and wants to proceed with the proposal right. But someone has to work behind Manav coming as a prospecting groom for Archana as Arcahana's mom is only looking for well educated guy. Someone has to play the middle man who will help in hiding that Manav is not the ideal husband Archana's mom is looking for her.

I think that will be Manju and her Mom! But I wonder How she will react after getting to know about Manav's identity after the marriage!
She couldn't stand it when People rejected Archana.....I think she is going to suffer another heart attack!
loveabletwinz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

*Edit*
I answered my own question :-D hehe!

Edited by loveabletwinz - 14 years ago
-JC- thumbnail
I loved the epi today. Everyday i keep feeling like this show is as close to reality as a TV series of its kind could get. The fight with Aayi and Varsha and Archu trying to play the calm mind it was fabulous. I like the character sketch of Varsha and Aayi. Both have their rights and wrongs and the difference in opinions and outlook of life... so often seen between mother and daughter. Not all daughters have that close relationship with their mothers. And then there are daughters like Archana who keep the patience and sacrifice everything to keep their mothers away from worry. I loved the hug Archana gave Aayi at the end of that fight. Ankita did a good job there. It was as if Aayi's hurt was felt by Archana. I loved that moment. Speaks volumes about how attached Archana is to her mother. More that what Aayi says Archana did for the family that moment showed how much Archana empathizes with each family member.

And the reason i loved the epi so much was because Manav finally took notice of Archana. 😃 THo it seems he didn't see her face properly but he judged her character on the dot. All those people who rejected her because she is not educated enough should feel ashamed cause just from her one act Manav caught on to how brilliant a human being she is.
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
I agree with you JC..day by day the show is getting close to reality..after watching the epi today..i felt as thought it was a reflection of what i have been seeing in real life...the argument was very real..no doubt..

and yup manav saw archu today..aaaaaaahhhhh..it was a very nice secene and i really liked Archana whn she asked the boy for the money..
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
JC, I agreed with you about todays episode. It was a nice episode.  Mom and daughter fights, its stuff that happens in normal middleclass family.  That fgith scene was so natural, I think the fact that Aayi gives more attentions Archu than rest of the sisters makes Varsha be insecure, but there is no doubt she loves her big sister😊  Poor Archu is stucked between her mother and sister.  It was also nice to see Vinod offer Archu tea, cause she is the one who do everything but no one ask her nothing, except Aayi.

Vinods little daughter is so cute, Archus scene with that little girl is so adorable and they way both interacts😛

The last scene with the boy running way with that aunty's money and getting catch and Archus heart melt seing him getting beatings was nice and how she saves him. Manav got to see the good heart of Archu and he have finally seen her..he will def recognize her if he sees her again😃 I have a feeling they will meet under Archus friends wedding and Manjus brothers wedding wont happend for some reasons😕

We will get to see Manavs family next week I hope😊
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ I think Manju's brother's  (its Ajit right?) wedding may happened..but not before he is shamed in public, which may result in Manju's mom becoming more adamant against Archana, as it is Manju's mom already holds a grudge against Archana & family because of Manju's complaints about her in laws. I liked today's episode, each episode gets better and better, I like how the focus in not on just one character, there is a mixture of characters in each episode. The lady (forget her name) who plays Aye is such a superb actress, she just supasses herself in emotional scenes. Edited by $weet Ema - 14 years ago
-JC- thumbnail
I was thinkn the same that Ajit's wedding might not happen...and possibly due to Archana supporting her friend. And that could be a reason for why Manju and her mother will decide not to let Archana have a happy married life either... so likely the reason they meddle to bring Manav's proposal for Archana...and possibly also they instigate Sulochana not to let Archana go to Manav's house after the wedding. That makes sense. Either way i can't wait to watch the future scns. Now i am wishing thsi show was 7 days a week. I was wishing yesterday that it would be a 5 day show and was so happy to see the epi today.

I dont' think i've loved a show in its first week to this amount. But it scary because Nagin uncle is the screenplay writer for this. I guess i shouldn't be completely forgetful of his abilities. As long as they stick to the original plot of the Tamil show i'd be so happy. :)

@Ema: cho chweet yaar ur using all my creations.😆
Edited by -JC- - 14 years ago
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nagin uncle?! 🤣 Cmon, JC..he was not that bad, ^^ I think..., either that or my memory fails me or I don't want to remember. The show is good, first time in a long time, am watching a a serial without skipping any parts of the episode. The characters have a touch of  reality in them, I hope they keep the pace up and sustain our interest and not meddle with the plot. *fingers crossed*

I love your creations, they are so unique, I am missing your Meetu creations, but koi baat nahin, we have ArNav jodi. 😃
Edited by $weet Ema - 14 years ago