Episode Discussion Thread - Page 58

Posted: 14 years ago

I didn't at first but I think that Archana becoming independant is a good thing. Getting an education and a job, she needs the independance.

Now that Tarun knows what is going on between Manav and Archana, I wonder if he'll try to get them back together.

Too bad Manav did not see Varsha, otherwise he would've known what a jerk Varsha's boss is.

I liked Manav's scene with his family. I do believe Savita cares about Manav but she tends to let her greed get the best of her.
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 14 years ago
@bollywoodcrazed i'm glad that manav didn't see varsha...cus i kinda want her to suffer for being rude to manav...i want all of archu's family to suffer for being so cruel to manav...suffer just a little...i want to see all of them cry
LOL, I don't blame you she does have an attitude at times. I agree, Varsha needs to be taught a lesson not only for her treatment of Manav but for the way she treated her family as well. I know that they are not without blame but there were times where Varsha was out of control.

I am looking forward to seeing Archana's family suffer, all except Vaishali she seems to want Manav and Archana back together but has no say.
I go with Mandy..except fr Vaishali..I wanna everyone suffer in Archu's family...

I am getting so tired of the storyline dragging! It's the same thing day in and day out, when it isn't Archana's family then it is Savita stirring up trouble. It's been close to two months since Archana and Manav seperated and little has been done to get them back together, it seems they are just growing further apart. It's a shame that the strength of the show has been weakened to this nonsense.

the further apart they get the sooner they will come together...don't worry...i think by next week they'll be together....
I hope so, I can't see Manav sad anymore. I believe Archana does love Manav but she's trying hard to hate him which is silly!
It is getting monotonous and painful since there is nothing in the story which is moving forward. I think that things will be brought to the brink before a silly stupid solution will be found which was all the while staring you at your face. The divorce papers will be signed. the case will go to court and on the day of the final pronouncement somebody ( most likely the pimp) will have a sudden change of heart or will remember that manav is his long lost brother or something and confess. manav will snatch the pen from the judges hand just as he is about to sign on the final divorce document and run away with archana.
This will be a typical k-soap scenario which has happened umpteen number of times in balaji soaps ( remember tulsis marriage scene in Kyunnki saas before mihir turns up alive. )
what else are you expecting folks.?????
wake up and quit this serial before it turns into a farcial comedy.
Keep up the good work creatives!!!!!
@vishwap : Even I am expecting something of that sort to happen... once you have watched a couple of K-soaps, the future track is not difficult to guess...!
Hated yesterday's episode... I don't want Manav to doubt Archana... else there will be no difference btw him and her... Archana go to hell!!

Archana, her remaining quiet is what has caused this mess. Poor Manav just can't catch a break, although I am happy that he got the loan for his garage. At least something positive is happening for him. Same for Sachin, at least the woman he loves respects and defends him. Savita, she should be happy things are looking up for her family again.

Manju and her mom, first they wanted Satish and Archana to break up so Sulochana could be shamed by having Archana marry a guy who wasn't wealthy. Then to save themselves from being caught, they broke up Archana and Manav, Now, again to benefit themselves they want to have Satish marry Archana.