Pavitra Rishta

Episode Discussion Thread (Page 73)

Post Reply New Post

Page 73 of 74

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Well sifar..seriously SBS is more good than watching PR...LOL..I have stopped reacting to these things now...LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread (Page 73)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged
well hope so Sifar...LOL..me nt getting carried away...

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Today's episode was awesome! So proud of Archana for using her brain and realizing that if Manav wanted this divorce, he would've signed the papers. I loved the way her family stood silent as she spoke about how much her marriage meant to her. Now if only Archana can continue being this wise, drop the attitude and get back together with Manav! He loves her and would happily accept her back.

Manju, wonder what she'll do now that this plan failed.

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

I didn't at first but I think that Archana becoming independant is a good thing. Getting an education and a job, she needs the independance.

Now that Tarun knows what is going on between Manav and Archana, I wonder if he'll try to get them back together.

Too bad Manav did not see Varsha, otherwise he would've known what a jerk Varsha's boss is.

I liked Manav's scene with his family. I do believe Savita cares about Manav but she tends to let her greed get the best of her.

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 21 October 2009 at 3:04pm

carpe-diem

IF-Dazzler

carpe-diem

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
@bollywoodcrazed i'm glad that manav didn't see varsha...cus i kinda want her to suffer for being rude to manav...i want all of archu's family to suffer for being so cruel to manav...suffer just a little...i want to see all of them cry

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
LOL, I don't blame you she does have an attitude at times. I agree, Varsha needs to be taught a lesson not only for her treatment of Manav but for the way she treated her family as well. I know that they are not without blame but there were times where Varsha was out of control.

I am looking forward to seeing Archana's family suffer, all except Vaishali she seems to want Manav and Archana back together but has no say.

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
I go with Mandy..except fr Vaishali..I wanna everyone suffer in Archu's family...

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

I am getting so tired of the storyline dragging! It's the same thing day in and day out, when it isn't Archana's family then it is Savita stirring up trouble. It's been close to two months since Archana and Manav seperated and little has been done to get them back together, it seems they are just growing further apart. It's a shame that the strength of the show has been weakened to this nonsense.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top