Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Preets..I maintain a no comment statement...😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
What has happened to this show?? Why is it that only Varsha's track is moving forward while the main lead's track continues to drag?? This show is losing viewers and the creatives don't seem to notice or care for that matter! Archana and Manav's storyline was the strong point for this show and now that is over. Archana and Manav are hardly shown, when they are Archana is shown to be stubborn and downright frustrating to watch! I am sick of this snail pace storyline, move forward already! As much as I enjoy Manav and Archana as a couple, I am just tired of seeing the way Manav is treated. Just have Savita serve Archana with divorce papers and have her move on to marry Satish, she'll realize her mistake in time. In the meantime, have Manav stop chasing after Archana! The poor guy has suffered enough!
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Today could have been the turning point in the show, they had the perfect opportunity.  Seriously, ArMan were together for a bit and had Manav just simply asked Archana why she gave the mangalsutra back then she may have finally understood what is going on.  It was the perfect time, there weren't interruptions today and its really about time that something was fixed, but no, the scriptwriters just love to do this to us.  If he could have just asked that question, things would be back on track without looking too unnatural or scripted.  Archana, from what it seems like in the written update, was just plain rude!  Also, doesn't she ever wonder why Manav still wants to talk to her if he supposedly isn't interested in her anymore?  If he didn't want her back he wouldn't waste his time following her and if he was characterless he wouldn't have bothered to save her (again) from those people on the street.  It also seems like he was a gentleman and left as soon as Archana asked him to.  I really don't understand why she can't put it together. 

"Archana and Manav are hardly shown, when they are Archana is shown to be stubborn and downright frustrating to watch!" (bollywoodcrazed)

I agree with everything you said, and this is almost exactly what I was thinking!  It seems like ArMan had some good screentime today, but I don't even want to watch it.  We asked for them to be on together and I guess that we technically got it, but I for one certainly didn't want to see them like this.  They made absolutely no progress today, and the spark in the show is slowly fading.  I used to actually be excited (which is really kind of weird when I think about it 😆) to come home from school and read the written update, and now it feels like nothing more than a routine.  I still have some hope everyday when in the car or the school bus in the afternoon, but even hoping seems futile with this story now.
mandy0310 thumbnail
I don't understand why it is so hard for the creatives to move this track forward. If they don't want to reunite Manav and Archana then just have them divorce already, it's not like it'll make a difference. Archana and Manav are already living seperately, Archana wants nothing to do with him so why not just divorce already?? There's a saying about setting the one you love free, Manav should do just that! There's no use in fighting, Archana's family is against him and so is she, give up! It's a shame that so early into the serial, it is such a mess! Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 14 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
And sifar..today they shd be awarded more than anything...

Archu was forced to sign...wowwwwwwwwwwww....whaataa Diwali weekend...😆..sayonara...😆
toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
will their pavitra rishta be broken, no ganpati bappa will not let that happen.
mandy0310 thumbnail
When will Archana grow a backbone and fight back?? She is so weak and does whatever she is told by her family! Manju needs to pay for what she has done, I want to see her marriage break!
*Resham* thumbnail
Well sifar..seriously SBS is more good than watching PR...😆..I have stopped reacting to these things now...😆
*Resham* thumbnail
well hope so Sifar...😆..me nt getting carried away...
mandy0310 thumbnail

Today's episode was awesome! So proud of Archana for using her brain and realizing that if Manav wanted this divorce, he would've signed the papers. I loved the way her family stood silent as she spoke about how much her marriage meant to her. Now if only Archana can continue being this wise, drop the attitude and get back together with Manav! He loves her and would happily accept her back.

Manju, wonder what she'll do now that this plan failed.