Episode Discussion Thread

Posted: 14 years ago
Well there is one such thread for each forum so I decided to make one where we could all discuss the show.
Thanks Muneeza di...good ideaπŸ˜ƒ

so whats ur take on the first episode....? Up to the expectations..?
Thanks Munee, and Meli you are here too. I've not watched the episode yet, can anyone give the highlights of the first epi.
Thank u for opening this thread. I havnt watched the episode yet can anyone tell that did they showed sushant today?
Edited by Casssp - 14 years ago
No they didnt show Sushant today, but can't wait til he enters the show.
Mostly they showed about the family and how they live. In short, Archana is the lifeline of the family but nobody acknowledges this except for her mother. And they are having trouble finding suitable match for her.
i think his character will be introduced tomorrow or within one weekπŸ˜›

Hi Ema, nice to see u after kayamath times hereπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by meli - 14 years ago
Originally posted by devashree_h

Mostly they showed about the family and how they live. In short, Archana is the lifeline of the family but nobody acknowledges this except for her mother. And they are having trouble finding suitable match for her.

Thank u so much for the highlights. I hope that his entry would be tomorrow. Cant wait to see him as main lead
Yay... finally watched the episode..... It started off well.... Archana's family is a middle class one.... and she does everything  her family... from waking up her sisters to taking care of her niece to preparing food for her family... πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘.. but hope they appreciate all this.  hmm...wonder how they'll manage ones Archana is married.....??? but I was very much impressed by the opening naa.... really good.... Archana looks very innocent πŸ˜›... looking forward to Shashant's intro yaya....
good u open this thread munee
i am glad u r back in this show with me