Posted: 14 years ago
wow so wonderful ..
I like it soo
Thnx alot Ekta
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rosemary...

xcuse me...whoever useless person u r...i dont no u...c'mon if u people love rajat mugdha then i hate them...they are still kids...they neither have any good looks nor any talent...simple fan following...even you all fans are bloody foolish...if u wanna give me warning give ...i dont care...it was just my view point...i hat rajat-mugdha to the xtent dat i feel they do not deserve to be in dis industry at all...mugdha cannot speak english n rajat tokkaSSSSSSSSSS is immature...u call dem actors?πŸ˜†

If u dont like them why are u visiting here again and again. This is an independent country. Here u are free to give ur view point but u can't force us to except ur view point. We can do whatever we want.
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Cardenia

wow so wonderful ..
I like it soo
Thnx alot Ekta

u r most welcome dearπŸ˜ƒ
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
U know wht guys, people actually have no valid reasons to hate Rajat-mugdha. people always give silly reasons. mugdha cant speak eng? wht a joke. she has done MA in eng. & ya rajat is a kid coz he is just 16. but this kid has given a tough competition to many. & honestly i dont care wht people say coz i know tht RT & MC have done nothing wrong. Edited by munnirony - 14 years ago
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnirony

U know wht guys, people actually have no valid reasons to hate Rajat-mugdha. people always give silly reasons. mugdha cant speak eng? wht a joke. she has done MA in eng. & ya rajat is a kid coz he is just 16. but this kid has given a tough competition to many. & honestly i dont care wht people say coz i know tht RT & MC have done nothing wrong.

yeahπŸ‘
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello. I am also a big fan of Rajat-Mugdha JOdi. But what do i have to do to joi it?? πŸ˜•
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
People who hate their Jodi are simply being jealous of both of them. The maturity which Rajat has at his age cannot be seen in boys of his age, so I can't even think of the word "immaturity" in him. Waise bhi both of them are very talented, and talent and hardwork paly a major role in success apart from oter factors.

Love you both and 2 of u together just rock. πŸ˜ƒ
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chahat4u

Hello. I am also a big fan of Rajat-Mugdha JOdi. But what do i have to do to joi it?? πŸ˜•

hello dear
u r most welcome hereπŸ˜ƒ
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chahat4u

People who hate their Jodi are simply being jealous of both of them. The maturity which Rajat has at his age cannot be seen in boys of his age, so I can't even think of the word "immaturity" in him. Waise bhi both of them are very talented, and talent and hardwork paly a major role in success apart from oter factors.

Love you both and 2 of u together just rock. πŸ˜ƒ

that is it😳
rt mc rock!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chalo ji ladai chodo. See the siggies I made.