Uravugal

*Uravugal 1st Week updates(June1-5)* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Aishu..still editing a da..man...i woke up from my nap and its still editingShocked.. take  ur time sweetoLOL

Thanks in advance da...cant wait to read ur update since KKK daysSmile

Edited by meli - 02 June 2009 at 9:16am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Uravugal 1st Week updates(June1-5)* (Page 3)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Appadha.... oru vazhiya mudichitaen......ROFL..... didn't know time flew this fast naa LOLLOLLOL....

Thank you for the wonderful pictures atinamma ClapClapClap....

Looks like Mugundhan might throw a tantrum over this matter..... with Senthil trying to add fuel in the flame maadhiri LOLLOL.... Gayu kooda valikku vara maataa pola....LOLLOL.....

But I got to say..... Annamalai appa is treating Krishna completely different than his other kids.....Confused..... Paavom payyan, got scolding from his dad for nothing Cry.... but i really liked Sree's acting.... he's very jovial type Clap..... and Ravi as usual good at acting very silent, or throwing tantrums LOLLOL

hmm......... will Gayu agree to marry???? and will Mugundhan agree to go to Thindukkal??? tomorrow thaan paarkanum LOL

Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 02 June 2009 at 10:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubaran

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 10:16am | IP Logged
awww....oru padiya done a da...ROFL

Thanks da for the super duper update AishuClapClapClap Thanks Atina for the picturesClap

I think Gaya will agree for this wedding on the usual way like emotional blackmail or she may get a good impression of Krishna being highly educated.

Poor Krishna, he may not have a higher education but his heart seems to be of gold...too bad his dad treat him bad. It remind me of suryavamsam movieLOL Senthil may do some saguni work and brainwash MugunthanGeek

Edited by meli - 02 June 2009 at 10:19am

Aanteek

Goldie

Aanteek

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Aish, Story is going pretty good.  Krishnan is sooo good, hope Gayu will not insult him after their marriage...

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the detailed updates aish...

Serial is moving pretty interesting..

Edited by nithyamkv - 03 June 2009 at 6:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubaran

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 2:40am | IP Logged
thanks atina for lighting the kuthu vilakku for uravugal again Thumbs Up as usual i "watch" it live with your updates and thanks to aisha to as well for the superb updates!

story is progressing really well and with all the guessing coming in, i feel like putting in my guess too lol...  i think there will be a confusion during the bride seeing situtation and gaya mistakenly thinks that mugunden is the groom or like the others say here.... think that krishnan is well educated and agrees but after marriage founds out he is not.

from the 2nd episode, i have a feeling that krishnan is not annamalai's son. krishnan might be azhagesan's son since annamalai treats mugunden (azakesan's son) better. they might have been switched for some reason or that.

pls correct me if im wrong. i took my guesses from atina's character intro pics.

saransan

saransan

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Hi

Thanks atni and ayesha..

Good works.

I am a new face in this forum.

Hello to everybody..

How to typing tamil language in this thread..?

Please answer immediately..

Edited by saransan - 03 June 2009 at 4:29am

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 6:35am | IP Logged
OMG ... Mugundhan Angry   Poor Krishna... CryCryCry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top