Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks atina for lighting the kuthu vilakku for uravugal again πŸ‘πŸΌ as usual i "watch" it live with your updates and thanks to aisha to as well for the superb updates!

story is progressing really well and with all the guessing coming in, i feel like putting in my guess too lol...  i think there will be a confusion during the bride seeing situtation and gaya mistakenly thinks that mugunden is the groom or like the others say here.... think that krishnan is well educated and agrees but after marriage founds out he is not.

from the 2nd episode, i have a feeling that krishnan is not annamalai's son. krishnan might be azhagesan's son since annamalai treats mugunden (azakesan's son) better. they might have been switched for some reason or that.

pls correct me if im wrong. i took my guesses from atina's character intro pics.
saransan thumbnail
Hi

Thanks atni and ayesha..

Good works.

I am a new face in this forum.

Hello to everybody..

How to typing tamil language in this thread..?

Please answer immediately..
Edited by saransan - 14 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG ... Mugundhan 😑   Poor Krishna... 😭😭😭
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saransan

Hi

Hello to everybody..

Vanakkam Saransan.  Welcome to Uravugal and IF 😊.  Have a great time here daa.  Unfortunately, we can't type in tamil here daa.... but i often write in tanglish - athu thaan english kalantha thamilzh.  πŸ˜†
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: saransan

Hi

Thanks atni and ayesha..

Good works.

I am a new face in this forum.

Hello to everybody..

hi saransan,
welcome to Bandham forum........have fun...join in the discussion. Please tell your friends and family about us...Please visit other sections in Tamil forum too......
Good luck......for making tonnes of friends here.....
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Mugundhan 😑😑 definitely seems like a self centered person!  He did not even feel guilty as Annamali Appa was beating Krishnan!  Instead he agreed to take Parvathy amma's jewelleries.... I so agree with Ranjini... he should have gone to Thindukkal instead!!!!  If not for Ranjini...man poor Krishnan .... at least Ranjini is there for him naa 😭😭.... man I was a little shocked seeing Annamali in that form... hope Krishnan will survive this

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the wonderul updates and pictures A n AπŸ˜‰ (aishu n atinaπŸ˜†)

Me too was very upset seeing Annamalai beating up Krishna and treat him so bad...cause its very obivious only Krishna have the good heart like his dad unlike that Mugunathan who act like goody goody...😑 Be a man and admit your mistakes instead of letting a innocent beeing punished for something u did.😑 Looks like only Ranjani had the gut to stop her dad...way to go girlπŸ‘

@BG - Good to see u again na..hehe. I think annamalai is Krishans dad hun, otherwise he wouldnt have taken him out of school na😊
Edited by meli - 14 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I totally agree about Mugundan's behavior. No remorse or any thing. May be he is behind stealing money as well. Who knows.

Thanks for the updates with pictures.
Janu thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, aisha