antusang thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hi All!
why do I get the feeling that Armaan will turn over a new leaf and really start loving jassi!!! though iam a die hard purab fan and would want Jassi to end up with him I still get the feeling that Purab would pave way for J and A ...after all Armman is jassi's first love!
what say you?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KK_lassi thumbnail

HI Anutsang, this is what we want to say to the Directors concerned that Let the BEST Man Win!!!!

Its on their wish .

Also Welcome to this Forum Anutsang.

surnita thumbnail

Hi antisang welcome to the forum

In the original Columbian version that is exactly what happens!  Purab is Michel who ends up good friends with Jassi but thats all.

Jassi/Betty marries Armaan/Armando who sees the error of his ways and genuinely falls in love with her - before the transformation.

The indian version of Betty la fea has really been messed around with but is generally heading in the right direction.

sarah_habib thumbnail

I think directors will make a pair of Jassi with nandu as nandu is his childhood friend

Sometimes sony drama ends up stupidly i ithink they will do it same with Jassi. i feel that what everyone else say

*Anjali* thumbnail
Oh god, I'll be upset if Jassi ends up with Nandu.   They're good friends, but ewwwwww... that's it.
sarah_habib thumbnail
EVEN I DONT WANT NANDU BUT YOU KNOW SONY DRAMAS THEY DO SUCH EWWWWWW ENDINGS.... I HOPE THIS TIME THEY DO IT WITH PURAB SO THAT EVERYONE IS HAPPY........
surnita thumbnail
Id rather she ended up with Nando rather than Purab.⭐️
gupta thumbnail
i think she should end up with purab.You see a girl should marry someone more intelligent than her. Armaan is no way intelligent. She will always have an inferiority complex if he was to marry jassi.Moreover whatever the spanish version may be we are indians and lets be proud of our indian culture and ethics.
Samona thumbnail
she should definitely end up with purab.  if she married nandu, it would be like marrying your brother! ew.
Morgoth thumbnail

Nandu is supposed to be a male version of Jassi. So if she married him, it would be like marrying herself! 🤢