hawa_hawai thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
In her touch me touch me me dance, she went right out and copied moves from Beyonce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forget which song, I'm confused but I know I've seen that dance b4.

Anyone Know?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mmmai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
whats done is done and the show is over so why are u people making such a fuss out of it
hawa_hawai thumbnail

Originally posted by: mmmai

whats done is done and the show is over so why are u people making such a fuss out of it

I'm not making a "fuss" I'm pointing it out. And if you don't like that, ignore the post. This is a discussion forum na?
Gauhar's dances are always a copy

The first dance she ever did on JDJ, was a whole copy, Hanif mixed in a track from Step Up2 and all the actions they did to that music were right out of the movie! I was shocked!!

Secondly, her bahon ke darmiyan act was a complete copy of Hussain Tina from Nach Baliye. They had the same costumes and colours, same prop (the piece of cloth joining them) and basically the same moves

Lastly her Krishna act was also a clear idea from the dance Abhijeet and Shilpa did in Nach Baliye 4 this seasons where abhijeet was the snake and shilpa was kisna and they danced exactly like it!

Check out Youtube if you dont believe me! if i have time i'll post the link!

and i have no trouble in believing tht they copied beyonce, was the song by any chance single ladies?

Samrene thumbnail
atleast she DANCED unlike the winner
hawa_hawai thumbnail

Originally posted by: ___fanaa4u___

Gauhar's dances are always a copy

The first dance she ever did on JDJ, was a whole copy, Hanif mixed in a track from Step Up2 and all the actions they did to that music were right out of the movie! I was shocked!!

Secondly, her bahon ke darmiyan act was a complete copy of Hussain Tina from Nach Baliye. They had the same costumes and colours, same prop (the piece of cloth joining them) and basically the same moves

Lastly her Krishna act was also a clear idea from the dance Abhijeet and Shilpa did in Nach Baliye 4 this seasons where abhijeet was the snake and shilpa was kisna and they danced exactly like it!

Check out Youtube if you dont believe me! if i have time i'll post the link!

and i have no trouble in believing tht they copied beyonce, was the song by any chance single ladies?

I mean Hanif copied, I can accept that...he sucked.

And she did a good Karz act, which blew me away.

But when I saw her other dance, I was like I HAVE SEEN THIS WHOLE ROUTINE BEFORE :O

I think it might be single ladies or maybe crazy in love...it was something that's been done by Beyonce in last 2-3 yrs.

I didn't expect Himanshu to copy.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hawa_hawai

In her touch me touch me me dance, she went right out and copied moves from Beyonce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forget which song, I'm confused but I know I've seen that dance b4.

Anyone Know?

yes yes ....the moment I saw it I recalled Byonce's dance. I guess it was on one of MTV awards night...if I am not mistake it was right the alarm song....
LeadOxide thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samrene

atleast she DANCED unlike the winner

haha 😆
mmmai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishram

<br><br>haha 😆<br>

that is soo soo true