Music Corner

reception dance!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lilpatel00

Groupbie

lilpatel00

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone... so my older brother is getting married next month and im dancing at the reception and i need songs! Its going to be a dance with guys and girls, so im in need of songs that would suit only guys, or only girls, or both. It doesnt matter how old the songs are but it just has to be according to the wedding theme. So guys i really really need your help! i really appreciate it! thanks!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "reception dance!!" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Adi''s_GirL

IF-Rockerz

Adi''s_GirL

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 2:28am | IP Logged

Please use the help desk sticky for questions such as these. I'm sure there will be members willing to help you out.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top