•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
oh my doesnt vikram look smashing in kandasamy i was seeing his stills from the movie and i just fell in love with him all over again cant wait for the movies release arent you guys wanting to watch the movie? please do share.
Ever since they lanched Kanthaswamy in 2007...I have been waiting to see it...even the lanching was stylish when they adopted two villages.n did needfull things for the residents there.👏.

He looks so kool and stylish on the stills....😎 That woman get up of him is just funny🤣🤣🤣
Been waiting for years for the release of the movie.Hope all of Vikram's hard works pay off.
vikram looks stunning man.. well he looks good all the time.. i like him from long but when i saw saamy, bheema anniyan (remo)..i was like waoo man he is a hunk.. and in kandasamy he looks just million bucks... his styling is superbb.. way to go vikram.. m waiting for kandaswamy and raavan that'd be his hindi debut im soo happy.. esp i love his voicee...lol
wow great to know so many of you like vikram now i guess i can open a fanclub of him and once ravana releases all the hindi movie fans also will join the fc what say? and yeah i love his voice to too that too he has sung 4 songs in the movie he sounds like a proffesional.
I too saw the pics..........he looked awesome 👏👏.......all of us are eagerly waiting for this film..... 8 avatars... can't wait......... and that woman get up 😉... can't wait to see it 😆😆😆.... i'm sure he'll pull it off well 👏
i agree as well cannot wait to watch the movie.