Kollywood Masala

vikram in kandasamy

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Divyaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Divyaa-

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
oh my doesnt vikram look smashing in kandasamy i was seeing his stills from the movie and i just fell in love with him all over again cant wait for the movies release arent you guys wanting to watch the movie? please do share.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "vikram in kandasamy" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Ever since they lanched Kanthaswamy in 2007...I have been waiting to see it...even the lanching was stylish when they adopted two villages.n did needfull things for the residents there.Clap.

He looks so kool and stylish on the stills....Cool That woman get up of him is just funnyROFLROFLROFL

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Been waiting for years for the release of the movie.Hope all of Vikram's hard works pay off.

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
vikram looks stunning man.. well he looks good all the time.. i like him from long but when i saw saamy, bheema anniyan (remo)..i was like waoo man he is a hunk.. and in kandasamy he looks just million bucks... his styling is superbb.. way to go vikram.. m waiting for kandaswamy and raavan that'd be his hindi debut im soo happy.. esp i love his voicee...lol

-Divyaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Divyaa-

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
wow great to know so many of you like vikram now i guess i can open a fanclub of him and once ravana releases all the hindi movie fans also will join the fc what say? and yeah i love his voice to too that too he has sung 4 songs in the movie he sounds like a proffesional.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
I too saw the pics..........he looked awesome ClapClap.......all of us are eagerly waiting for this film..... 8 avatars... can't wait......... and that woman get up Wink... can't wait to see it LOLLOLLOL.... i'm sure he'll pull it off well Clap

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
i agree as well cannot wait to watch the movie.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top