Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Rage-Of-Angels

Sorry i got carried away!!!😆😆 i wrote thrice as much to Akanna today in one of her pm's lolz!!!!

You miss  Guru, I miss Piya and Slumdog misses doggiedawg  - all fair and square..Guru comes online to check him pms btw but doesnt post, same with piya!!😆

Next which one is false

A - I am in Glasgow

B - I am in Amsterdam

C - I would log off in 10mins.

Xoxo

Oopsies....you went off.....sowwie about not replyin u......my laptop acting like CRAP!!!! you're not in glasgow....!!!
love ya and c ya🤗!!!!! n sorry again....lolzz....couldn't reply u....

next...

a) It's past midnight here and i still don't feel sleepy
b) my hands, my feet, my legs.....my each and every motion (excluding my heartbeat) hurts coz i played badminton and volleyball the entire day yesterday....
c) I like to imagine death....

which one's false?
IamMuskaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: wats-in-da-name

a) It's past midnight here and i still don't feel sleepy
b) my hands, my feet, my legs.....my each and every motion (excluding my heartbeat) hurts coz i played badminton and volleyball the entire day yesterday....
c) I like to imagine death....

which one's false?

a. i went swimming this morning
b. i went jogging this morning
c. i went to the gym this morning

which is false?
Originally posted by: IamMuskaan

a. i went swimming this morning
b. i went jogging this morning
c. i went to the gym this morning

which is false?

a.  my triceps are killing me right now - went back to strength training last night
b. I've quit Bikram Yoga
c. I work with a personal trainer

which one is false?
IamMuskaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

a.  my triceps are killing me right now - went back to strength training last night
b. I've quit Bikram Yoga

which one is false?

actually c is false lol

a. i am listening to kya yehi pyaar hai
b. i am watching justin beaver on youtube
c. i am listening to usher
[quote=Gauri_3]

b. I've quit Bikram Yoga

which one is false?

actually c is false lol

a. i am listening to kya yehi pyaar hai
b. i am watching justin beaver on youtube
c. i am listening to usher

For my choices - nope.  b. is false.  I still go to Bikram Yoga every now and then.  Works like magic to stretch those sore muscles my trainer totally kills every session😆

Yours - the bolded one is false.  hoping you are at work and youtube is blocked - just like it's blocked here😆
IamMuskaan thumbnail

For my choices - nope.  b. is false.  I still go to Bikram Yoga every now and then.  Works like magic to stretch those sore muscles my trainer totally kills every session😆

Yours - the bolded one is false.  hoping you are at work and youtube is blocked - just like it's blocked here😆

oh man i love Bikram Yoga.  I have been twice with my sis (who goes religiously) and it is a total stress buster.  how often do you go?

haha youtube is not blocked at work for me but yes that was false.

which is true?

a. i am drinking lipton sparkling green tea
b. i am drinking pepsi
c. i am drinking french vanilla coffee

oh man i love Bikram Yoga.  I have been twice with my sis (who goes religiously) and it is a total stress buster.  how often do you go?

I used to go every single day religiously for about last four months or so till April.  Then, the tours started at work and it got a bit infrequent.  It's down to two days a week now when I am home.  That is when I work with my trainer for about four days a week.  Till October - I'll be at home about two weeks and travelling for remaining two pretty much every single month.  I really have to hit the gym when I am home as eating out all three meals a day two weeks at a stretch is not fun.....not good for you either no matter how healthy your choices are.

haha youtube is not blocked at work for me but yes that was false.

which is true?

a. i am drinking lipton sparkling green tea
b. i am drinking pepsi
c. i am drinking french vanilla coffee

yaar, how could you drink two beverages simultaneously😆 coz only one can be false😆  okie - I pick b. to be false😆

gosh, you are addictive, muskaan!  I really gtg now😆

Later,
G
IamMuskaan thumbnail

I used to go every single day religiously for about last four months or so till April.  Then, the tours started at work and it got a bit infrequent.  It's down to two days a week now when I am home.  That is when I work with my trainer for about four days a week.  Till October - I'll be at home about two weeks and travelling for remaining two pretty much every single month.  I really have to hit the gym when I am home as eating out all three meals a day two weeks at a stretch is not fun.....not good for you either no matter how healthy your choices are.

i know i hate eating out too because i'm a stickler for heathy food.  man you work out a lot.  good for you.  i thought i was the only fitness freak around lol but it's good to know i'm not hehe.

yaar, how could you drink two beverages simultaneously😆 coz only one can be false😆  okie - I pick b. to be false😆

haha that's why i asked which is true and the lipton sparkling green tea was true lol

gosh, you are addictive, muskaan!  I really gtg now😆

aww thank you. that is the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me lol. you are very sweet 😳 you know you remind me of piya didi.  i think you guys know her as piyabawri.  she was always sweet to me just like this. i am missing her 😭

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Topic Closed

Thanks for the great game Shez.